Massive Underwater Content for Legion?

General Discussion
According to this map: http://marlamin.com/minimaps/maps/7.0.3.21796/Troll%20Raid.png

We are most likely to get A LOT of underwater content for Legion. I am a pretty big fan of it and I loved Vashj'ir.

We're also getting 2 underwater mount in Legion, which point towards plenty of area to explore.

Can anyone confirm it without any spoilers?

Thank you.
Oooh I hope so too.

Thing I didn't like about Vash'jr though was that the unlimited breath thing at all times was not really immersive. Suspense in underwater video game levels should be important.
I'm hoping we finally get a look at N'zoth. He's suppose to be under water so....
Very little chance of underwater content. I would actually be ok with that type of content if it didn't go so badly as it did in Vash'jr.

It was so annoying to get around, they have to give you a quest to obtain a seahorse to get through it at 3x speed.

Sure you eventually got flying for the non-water worlds, but I remember it being a max-level thing.
There is some underwater content. Some rares and some quests, but really, outside of a a few select zones, not much stuff underwater.

There are some water mounts. One is a fishing mount, the other a world boss mount. I don't think it was dropping on beta though.
They send you back to Vash'jir for the Resto Sham artifact quest which was kinda cool. I like that they are making better use of older zones now.

What I didn't like what that my Seahorse mount from Cata wouldn't work so I had to swim around.
I wouldn't mind more underwater zones if they put as much love and detail into them as they did with Vashjir. Though they should probably make the zone optional as there seems to be a hate/love relationship with underwater zones in WoW.
oh hey, did they fix the armory?
YES! Finally!
With the addition of more water based mounts, even if its not this expansion, I'd love to see an expansion where these mounts can be fully utilizied.
08/11/2016 08:23 PMPosted by Xethryl
Thing I didn't like about Vash'jr though was that the unlimited breath thing at all times was not really immersive. Suspense in underwater video game levels should be important.

I would say being underwater 99% of the time is quite... immersive.
Uggg... hopefully it'll be handled the same as Cata, an underwater area and a normal area.

Personally I really dislike trying to quest in underwater and cave areas, I get that some people do but it's not super fun for me.
08/11/2016 08:34 PMPosted by Ziryus
Uggg... hopefully it'll be handled the same as Cata, an underwater area and a normal area.

Personally I really dislike trying to quest in underwater and cave areas, I get that some people do but it's not super fun for me.

I would attribute it to the "all angles" fight.

Underwater, you can be attacked from all angles.

And judging distance underwater isn't really easy in WoW.
Honestly I read this as 'Massive Underwear Continent' and for some reason I was like all for it in that moment.
I'm sure Druids would be rejoicing as they get to use the new Dolphin form ^.^

If only :(
I played a lot of the beta there was some underwear quests but not massive content that I saw.

There is a few quest you do in Stormheim but I wouldn't call it "massive"
08/11/2016 08:39 PMPosted by Zayn
Honestly I read this as 'Massive Underwear Continent' and for some reason I was like all for it in that moment.

That could be a pretty cool plot for The South Seas, if we ever see that expansion going live...

And no, The South Seas arent Pandaria. Go read your lore my friends.
Patch 7.2 flying is now unlocked!

Hey guys have fun swimming now :D
We'll be finding interesting stuff underwater like treasures, mobs and ruins.

At least I hope so! ;)
When I realized this wasn't about "Massive Underwear Content", disappointment set in. :-(