Poor Tirion :(

General Discussion
He gets bad-breathed and dropped in demon urine, and then his friends instantly forget that he's still there... drowning in demon urine.

They're all like: "Sylvanas, you minx! You shoot so well." "Oh, Varian... you're too much. Keep up the good work."

/high-five

/create bridge, move on

Meanwhile Tirion's like: "I'm... still drowning... why won't anyone help get me out of this pool? ...Anybody?"
Worst death yet. Shame really. I'm guessing it was cause they couldn't get his voice actor back because in that scene he sounded nothing like Tirion.
08/22/2016 04:52 PMPosted by Sevaryn
They're all like: "Sylvanas, you minx! You shoot so well." "Oh, Varian... you're too much. Keep up the good work."
You missed the part when Sylvanas was pretending to be Widowmaker by saying "one shot, one kill".

Meanwhile Tirion's like: "I'm... still drowning... why won't anyone help get me out of this pool? ...Anybody?"

"The light... will help me!"
Me: *Remembers about his words in ICC before he breaks the ice*.
"404: Light not found".
Slightly spoilerish... but check out the Ret Paladin quests for... some info about Tirion.
I mean, we tried to bring him back, but his paladins wouldn't let us... I wonder why? It's not like we were defiling some sacred ground or anything.

Right?

His punishment for Leeroying was to eat all of the Legion Lime Jello he fell in.
With a single shake of her amble bosum, Sylvanas' special power is to make us forget about... Hm.

Characters that arn't her ample bosum.
SPOILER:

Don't worry, he's coming back to Westeros now.
His death was actually one of the most powerful in the entire Warcraft series, perhaps just as much on par as Arthas slaying King Terenas, his own father.

That yell Tirion does as he dies is something I'll never forget.

My mind goes back to the lonely hermit out in the wilds of the Eastern Plaguelands, over 12 years ago, meeting him and setting him on this quest in the first place. Part of me feels guilty...
Yeh wth instead of helping the dude Varian and Sylvanas started sucking each other off in the cringiest dialogue ever.

So lame.
If you keep Tirion targeted during that scene, he doesn't even lose any health. Even when he's at the bottom of the green demon pool his health meter is full. Clearly still alive, which reminds me of,

"I'm not dead"
"He says he's not dead"
"Well he will be soon, he's very ill"
"I'm getting better!"
"No you're not you'll be dead soon"
Meanwhile Thrall is all like "E-elements! Help me, I've fallen and can't get up!"
Varian: We have to save Tiron!

Me: *Nudges Varian* Could we not? I've had my eye on that Ashbringer for a while. I'd put it to better use than old man winter over there.

Varian: ....deal.
I felt like someone could have made a move on Gul'dan, placed a ice thing underneath him, LIFEGRIPPED HIM or you know ported him out like in undercity?

But NPCS are retarded. I think we can all agree on that lol.
08/22/2016 05:55 PMPosted by Vàlentìne
I felt like someone could have made a move on Gul'dan, placed a ice thing underneath him, LIFEGRIPPED HIM or you know ported him out like in undercity?

But NPCS are retarded. I think we can all agree on that lol.

"Someone stop Gul'dan!"

"Wait, lets see how this plays out..."
I doubt he's actually dead.
He transformed into a naaru at the last minute. His new name is T'rion. Btw naaru form will be a new holy pali ability in the next xpac.
Honestly what could we have done? It's not like we had the most powerful mage, shaman, warrior and hunter in the world along with 40 of their bros there. Oh wait. . .
"Tirion! Take my hand! Take my hand, Tir--" "Stay BACK! IT'S A TRAP!" "Tirion, there's not much time left! Take my hand! Or let me blind Gul'Dan so you can bubble he--" "THE LIGHT WILL PROTECT ME!" ". . ."
I'm actually surprised Jaina didn't even create a bridge to allow Tirion passage out of the demon urine.

You would think the past 3 bridges she could've done it a fourth time.