<Off Topic> [US Terenas-Hydraxis] Recruiting

Hydraxis and Terenas
<Off Topic> is a semi-casual raiding guild on US-Terenas/Hydraxis looking for players interested in progressive raiding Legion content. We are a nice, fun, active guild, with experience and full clears in Normal and Heroic raiding in previous tiers (guild name changed recently from “Eternal Creators”).

We are looking to recruit players that have commitment and are interested in semi-casual raiding in Legion (2 nights a week) and progressing on the upcoming tiers. Raiding experience is not a requirement, as long as you are willing to learn and be consistent with the team. The goal is to begin raiding by the start of November giving us time to prepare and gear up for progression, in the meanwhile we are going to do weekly events (Dungeons, World Bosses, etc.) to get ready and to build a strong group. You can be sure that you will never be bored as we are always active and searching for stuff to do!

If you are interested be sure to send us a message:

GM: Soulcake -Terenas: Soulcake#1960
Officer: Syllete - Terenas: Starchaser#1865
Officer: Lastinkaa - Terenas: Raviin#1509
Officer: Ramirocc - Hydraxis: ramirocc93#1997
Straight up gangsters.
I am thinking of making a return to Terenas myself. I am DPS/Healer with a lot of raiding experience since i started mid BC. I would love to come back to terenas but i have been gone for a bit now and did not know where to look. I would love to talk more. Feel free to add me if interested.

TAG# Ghost#12573