No Frost DK Weapons in Invasion chests?

General Discussion
I haven't seen a single weapon drop as a frost DK after doing countless invasions. The weapons given to us pre-invasions are unable to be upgraded with the crystals, so were kinda sitting sol.
Are there supposed to be frost weapons for us or are we stuck with low level weapons?
I've gotten three on my DK. RNG is RNG.
They exist. I got a 1-H axe today after I switched my loot spec to Frost.
Alright, I'll keep pluggin at it then. I figured 4 days worth of invasions and so many chests I would have seen one. Bags full of armor, but not a single weapon. -_-*

got them on PTR?
I got an STR one handed axe on my DK today.
My frost dk has got 3-4 of them so they exist.
You're not a mage! All there is is a wand and no corresponding off-hand, so it is fairly useless for those of us who are staff carriers.

Also, I have only seen one weapon drop - said useless wand - on the 9 alts I have been running invasions on.
08/13/2016 12:47 PMPosted by Determinata
no corresponding off-hand
Well that blows... All I really needed was a helm and an OH.
08/13/2016 10:38 AMPosted by Keres
Alright, I'll keep pluggin at it then. I figured 4 days worth of invasions and so many chests I would have seen one. Bags full of armor, but not a single weapon. -_-*

Yeah it's rough. I got stacks and stacks of gloves and legs. It's frustrating, but keep at and you will get them!

Stay strong.
My Alliance Frost DK has both axes, and my Horde Frost DK has one so far.
Yeah, I got some 50-someodd pieces of gear that I had to sell, but no axes. I switched to blood to test a theory and immediately in that very next chest was a 2h mace.
I don't get it.. -_-*
Weapons are uber rare. I've got all eight pieces of all four armour types + all the nethershards I could ever want for jewelry, trinkets, pet, etc. .. one weapon drop so far (a bow on my BM hunter).

Think that's about 40 invasions, so 80 chests for that 1 weapon. :-|
I haven't gotten any weapons since yesterday, on 5 characters I've been doing the with. Before yesterday it seemed every other invasion cycle I'd get something, but absolutely nothing since yesterday.
You'll get it, RNG is RNG. One the invasions are more than everyone 4 hours, you'll be able to get a lot more chances at them in a shorter period of time.

I've gotten about six 1h agi axes between my alliance and horde DH's (I've made... way too many). I've gotten one glaive. Luckily people screamed loud enough about not getting them if they didn't pre-order and made them purchasable and account bound so I've maxed two of them to 725.

I'm not sure why all the weapons weren't made purchasable, but I don't understand electricity so there's probably something to it.
08/13/2016 10:31 AMPosted by Keres
I haven't seen a single weapon drop as a frost DK after doing countless invasions. The weapons given to us pre-invasions are unable to be upgraded with the crystals, so were kinda sitting sol.
Are there supposed to be frost weapons for us or are we stuck with low level weapons?

Where do you think I got my axes?
I've gotten 4 Glaives, 8 Axes. So yay!
Weirdness. I had weapon drops pretty quick and plentiful on all my 100s... except for my DK. My DK is now at 5 Coalesced Fel and 984 shards. At this rate, I'm going to have everything I need to upgrade every weapon for my Blood and Frost specs... but still have no weapons for them to upgrade.