One legion?

Story Forum
So I have heard that we have it confirmed that there is only 1 legion across all timelines.

Someone have a link or tell me the source of where this came from? Cause I dont recall reading anything about this.
It first came from a tweet from Alex Afrasiabi. I don't have the link on hand, but it was around the time 6.2 came out.

The Legion expansion's existence should be enough evidence on its own though, considering its entire foundations hinge on a singular Legion bringing Gul'dan to the MU.
Makes sense, the Legion exists in the twisting nether which is an entirely separate plane of existence, time and dimensionality probably doesn't function the same there
yeah they said it on twitter to answer if AU archimond a different one or ours from MU thats where the dodgy one legion spawned from.
I think a bigger question is, are all extra dimensional beings prone to this? is there a universe where sargeras didn't go dark, or are titans ik general single time line beings as well
The whole one legion and nether stuff really goes into the multiverse can of worms thats best not opened. If it helps think of it at 2 overlaping circles MU is in the center Legion and the nether on the right side and AU on left or visa versa.What they really force us to picture is the legion side essentially can have an infinite number of overlaping circles added to it. Can of worms don't open just walk away.
08/27/2016 07:09 PMPosted by Røcky
I think a bigger question is, are all extra dimensional beings prone to this? is there a universe where sargeras didn't go dark, or are titans ik general single time line beings as well

Naruu the titans the legion are all part of this one version wrench they threw into the mix. Sargeras is the only Sargeras there is or ever will be the titan lore has them passin through dimensions looking for spirits.The naruu can travel between dimensions the legion transcends dimensions.
it could be fairly simple to explain away the multiple-universe-one-legion issue by looking at the Nether as having all time lines existing simultaneously. This actually makes sense since the Nether is supposed to be incredibly chaotic, and this theory would support that.
08/27/2016 07:22 PMPosted by Thôr
08/27/2016 07:09 PMPosted by Røcky

Naruu the titans the legion are all part of this one version wrench they threw into the mix. Sargeras is the only Sargeras there is or ever will be the titan lore has them passin through dimensions looking for spirits.The naruu can travel between dimensions the legion transcends dimensions.

This does make sense as they all exist on a scope that far surpasses just the physical plane we exist on. You could say time is a physical construct that only affects our plane, anything outside of, or bigger than, supercedes the idea of time
Lore sorta points to them being around before the laws that govern everything else were created. They all came after the light and shadow separated but before life and elementals and such.
Exactly, leading back to the "time is a mortal construct" idea that would preclude them since they predate "mortals"
Not so much as titans are suppose to be living planets Naruu are beings of pure light and the legion demons a creation the clash between void and light energy.
We are smack dab in the middle of all forces of the universe essentially locked into the laws of the universe where as the above are what helped dictate those laws.The major brackets being light,void,arcane,chaos,nercomancy,nature, and fel according to chronicles.
08/27/2016 06:49 PMPosted by Thôr
yeah they said it on twitter to answer if AU archimond a different one or ours from MU thats where the dodgy one legion spawned from.

They are also retconning Outland been in the Twisting Nether (like it was in BC) so we can have Illidan back

So he can become a giant beacon of light because of wonderful fan service
08/27/2016 07:48 PMPosted by Denona
08/27/2016 06:49 PMPosted by Thôr

They are also retconning Outland been in the Twisting Nether (like it was in BC) so we can have Illidan back

So he can become a giant beacon of light because of wonderful fan service

Yeah outlands was suppose to be near the center of the nether too lol.