[H] Out of Exile is Recruiting

Hydraxis and Terenas
New raid tier so updated the post to reflect our current progression and recruitment needs.
-Z
Update: Mythic Goroth down. Looking for a couple more raiders to flesh out the team.
-Z
Update: Heroic Kil'jaeden down! Looking for a couple more people if you are interested we can help gear you up get in touch with us.
-Z
Update: Mythic Harjatan down! Took longer than we would have liked but we are back on track, come and join us.
-Z
Update: Mythic Demonic Inquisition down! Only 6 left, come and be a part of it!
-Z
Update: Mythic Sisters down! Looking for a healer and a couple dps.
-Z
Update: Mythic Desolate Host down! Still looking for a healer.
-Z
New raid tier so I updated our progression and recruiting needs. Cleared Normal and 9/11 heroic so far, Mythic opens on Tues so if you are looking to raid but need to gear up now is the best time.
-Z
Update: Heroic cleared, on to Mythics! Come and join us.
-Z
Update: Mythic Garothi Worldbreaker down, still recruiting if you are interested.
-Z
Update : Mythic Felhounds of Sargeras down! I updated our recruiting needs in the OP if you are interested.
-Z
Update: Mythic Antoran High Command down....took a lot longer than we would have liked with people taking breaks after the holidays but we are finally back on track. Come and join us for some good old fashioned boss killing fun (assuming Blizz ever fixes the servers).
-Z
Update: Mythic Portal Keeper has fallen! We're going to go save Eonar next, come join us even if all you want to do is heroic on the weekend alt run.
Mythic Eonar down this week as well! Hoping to keep the momentum going, and as always we are open to more people, specifically dps so hit us up.
-Z
Update: Mythic Imonar down! Also I updated our recruiting needs. If you play a holy something come and join us!
-Z
Update: Mythic Kin'garoth down! In the home stretch only 4 more to go. Come and be a part of it with us, currently accepting applications for all roles.
-Z
Update: Mythic Varimathras down! We're getting close to the end ladies and gentlemen, come and join the fun and play with us through the end of Legion and into BFA!
-Z
Update: Mythic Coven down! Right before the pre-patch. Two bosses left and a whole new expansion worth of bosses dropping in a month, come and join us!
-Z