Old School

Cairne and Perenolde
Legion is about to launch. I've been getting a little nostalgic thinking about the old days. Figured I'd start a topic to see who all is still playing here. Just a couple names and guilds that come to mind. Karmaa, Krak, Wski, Phun, Deleterfx, Barbie, lifesong, sapphiresky, draxxus, Elen, fold, patriotic. SoA, Frat, BoT. Prolly a million names in forgetting but if you remember any of these names say what up!
I still play over on Ravencrest. Long live <Tide>
Yeldarps, i def remember that name. Good to see you are still playing bruh! Let's Merc sometime. Hydro#1661
My first server, I remember a lot of those names! I was in Arete during Vanilla.
Milinthrak

Started playing in vanilla as a human mage on Perenolde.

I remember almost all of those names.
Checking out Perenolde forum for once in a long time. I don't recognize any of those names (playing since end of vanilla).
I'm still futzing around, but I've been playing my DH as my main these days. (also Horde, same guild)
I'm back.
I'm around...tho I'm not sure for how long.
Hello everyone. started playing when Cairne opened in 2007. if you know me hit me up ^_^
Vinnythepooh#1750
Kharm passed away from breast cancer a few years ago... I remember most the other names but since I play alot less than I used to most of the others you named have retired over the years.
Few of us are back...
God I remember Barbie and Fight Club and all we become. Pity the rogue at your service, though I logged on the other day and didn't find anyone on the server I still knew.
Cage/Pointzero here. Hard to believe those names were from 12 years ago.
Guess I'm old school, been on here since launch with a few breaks. I remember sneaking around Org on my rogue (Ragar) with Cage once or twice. Spent a lot of time in IF doing basically nothing.. and also getting rolled in BG before battlegroups were a thing.. good times!

Now been playing a pally and hunter for Legion. Curt#11639
Speaking of IF... did anyone ever win the Nekrosh Challenge?
I won Nekrosh's Challenge once, but damn.... it was not easy
01/07/2017 03:09 PMPosted by Pityless
I won Nekrosh's Challenge once, but damn.... it was not easy

I won it by not playing! "The only winning move is not to play!" ...

>.>
<.<
I lost WAY more gold than I won, but winning got me invited to a raid once! Which pissed off my own guild of course ;)
01/05/2017 11:26 PMPosted by Pointzerø
Cage/Pointzero here. Hard to believe those names were from 12 years ago.

Who are you?

J.K. Jrocker here, still kickin around!