Not renewing...have fun, all

:(
Or phun and his throng of pallies humpin him back to the base in wsg

Or tallies getting one of the first wind seekers

Or lol certain warlocks falling asleep before the garr pull
So did Archona REALLY unsub or was she just teasing us... again... :P
07/12/2017 12:28 PMPosted by Autumnsong
So did Archona REALLY unsub or was she just teasing us... again... :P

Someone I hadn't seen for 5 years showed up on the last couple days of my sub.. >.< So I...resubbed.. Derps...
11/10/2016 09:39 AMPosted by Angelike
Kharm passed away from breast cancer a few years ago... I remember most the other names but since I play alot less than I used to most of the others you named have retired over the years.

I haven't checked forums in months, I am shocked to hear Kharm passed away. She was a true princess. Taught me how to play back before MC when we were doing ubrs and wiping on welplings. Although we hadn't spoken in years i considered her a great friend. Anyone who played perenolde back in the day knew her and she most likely knew them. We will all lose loved ones throughout our lives but they live on inside of us with the memories we have. Here's to you Kharm cheers, I'll see you in my dreams.

All that saddness aside, Archona is a name i remember well, same with Freemo. Pity has your character always had tbat name? If you know thise names we prolly played a few dozen timea. Nekrosh challenge ftw. Glad to see some people still kickin. For reals tho lets get a group together with old Perenolde peeps. Hydro#1661

PS if you don't know any names on that list you were either blind or didn't play perenolde back in the day. All gear no skill
I think I am Old School :) I may play a bit and see what is new.
08/17/2017 08:51 PMPosted by Gruss
I think I am Old School :) I may play a bit and see what is new.

This is an Archona alt ...
>.>
<.<

You ARE old school, Gruss ;)

07/07/2017 08:11 PMPosted by Héman
Or phun and his throng of pallies humpin him back to the base in wsg

Or tallies getting one of the first wind seekers

Or lol certain warlocks falling asleep before the garr pull

That wasn't me! :P
What's up oldies, Tdbmdalamar here if any of you remember me.

Was just thinking about everyone, and everything back then.

I was 15, I'm 29 now.

<3

Also, RIP Kharmaa, she was unbelievably nice to me when I switched to Horde as Ghuz & joined <Arete> under Kazgra. Man, I did not find out until today. Hit me up some time guys,

Later.
Ooo! Did someone say Old School and Phunbaba? I remember helping that wonderful boy do some quests in Felwood when he was level 49 or so, he hadn't even bought his level 40 mount yet because he was too poor (helped him out with that too) haha.

Hey Tdbm, miss you buddy. Miss all of Perenolde in 2004/5 <3. Still haven't found anything quite the same 13 or so years on.
Created a community for people who played classic on Perenolde.

Just paste this into the join community field :
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/K9PMrpGsG4z?region=US&faction=Alliance

Feel free to join, there are a number of us still around.
So sorry to hear about Kharm. Nice nice lady. Just thinking today how long this game has been going and remembering how much I enjoyed the PvP grind despite how painful it could be. Getting smashed to pieces by Sickboy and Wskiw in AB and then rolling Shiv because I wanted to be as bad !@# as Sickboy. Several names ringing bells on this thead. Archona for sure, Autumsong, Sizzle, Yeldarps, Pointzero.

Really do miss the community aspect of the server back then. We all spent so much time together!