Old School Veco

Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Co
Whats up Veco, i used to play on this server long time back toons name was jackz.

Wonder if a priest named joareth i think is the name still play?

And shamen named Dolllie or something like that
I used to play an alliance warrior named Bobwhite. I remember Joareth from a lot of world PVP, actually.
Council of Magi, I will never forget you guys. Gaspar invited me to my first guild on my first character, only a few days after I started playing.

Midnight Reveries was a good bunch as well! Some good memories with them on VeCo!
09/28/2016 03:59 PMPosted by Dagallas
Council of Magi, I will never forget you guys. Gaspar invited me to my first guild on my first character, only a few days after I started playing.

Midnight Reveries was a good bunch as well! Some good memories with them on VeCo!

MR is still around on ED, as well as other games besides WoW.
Ah man, that takes me back. Miss seeing the MR about.
Hai from Dazzma!
I was Dawnblade the GM of Venom back in the day.
played with a bunch of different guilds back in the day - reapers - exalted with robots etc

world pvp was great back then though, heltor wya
I played a DK named Shelflife, shaman named Phenik, mage named Obnoxious. I was mostly a pvp troll though.
i missed those days, the game was much better then imo, the pvp now is the worst its ever been
I played a Human shadow priest named Heretic/Nelthic. I was original Guild Leader to <Desolation Knights>
I remember Mugger, I still have videos of us in arenas together from Burning Crusades
Wow, I recognize so many of you.
I might have bumped into you. I played on this toon last in 07. Just started playing again. Even remember the guild I was in. Blacktooth Grin lots of world PVP cool stuff
I was Alliance back in Wrath on VeCo. I do remember midnight reveries. And carpe opulentia. Those were good times. Yes. I remember impy - if he was the gnome warrior that spammed “who cares” incessantly.

I moved to Thrall almost a year ago - but still have Horde and alliance on VeCo.
I played Doomsummoner the Warlock in TBC and Gilithus the DK tank in Wrath haha, remember a lot of you guys