Archimonde Vets

Agamaggan, Archimonde, Jaedenar, and The Underbog
Anyone else still on archimonde realm from vanilla days?
not since the end of wrath. Been on stormrage since and now i wish i was back to archimonde lol.
The only one left in my guild that still plays. everyone else retired right before BC =/
Been here since the beginning. Rolled this toon 2 weeks after launch. Played a warrior before that but don't think I ever played him past 60.
Much like herpes, Dreamflange is always there, watching, waiting, preparing to ruin your upcoming dates.
Been here since launch day. Though not always active.

Remember running Strat & UBRS with Discordia back when you could still get 40 people in there. The original raiding.
09/20/2016 08:26 AMPosted by Worhtuk
Been here since launch day. Though not always active.

Remember running Strat & UBRS with Discordia back when you could still get 40 people in there. The original raiding.

Pretty sure no one was here days one through three.
09/20/2016 08:31 AMPosted by Dreamflange
Pretty sure no one was here days one through three.

Hey, I was waiting in line just like everyone else. And then disconnecting and waiting in line. And then disconnecting and...
LOL DREAMFLANGE
yup since vanilla

what was the name of that alliance paladin from... maybe negative bro? that camped BRM? Man I loved that guy
Used to play priest in vanilla, this rogue used to be called chown.

Sad to see state of Archimonde these days. Been gone since WoTLK with a visit every expac since then.
Any of you remember this name? I was in <Level>, raided heavily with them and Negative Bro as this paladin. This is the original name i've had since '04. I reside on Darkspear with this character, but i still have 2 active characters on Archimonde. You could say I have never truly left. Also was involved heavily with Dawn of War back in the original times.
08/31/2016 08:14 AMPosted by Owlmanjones

i am holy crap your guild is still around?
Still here, used to gank on the Menethil boats.

Was in Seek and Destroy, Sneak Inc, The Pack, The Corporation, bunch of guilds...
I retired after BC former guild was Fire Zi Missles. Didn't get into wotlk. Came back for cata the pandas and WoD. I hope legion runs strong and doesn't lose its flare. I miss the world pvp days of archimonde then the realm died for some reason.
11/07/2016 04:05 PMPosted by Dashiv
Still here, used to gank on the Menethil boats.

Was in Seek and Destroy, Sneak Inc, The Pack, The Corporation, bunch of guilds...

I was both in Seek and Destroy and The Corp. My brother was in Borderline with the High Warlord Primebeef. We're both in Slaughterhouse that's rad.
Dreamflange rub ur hairy body against mine
I've been on Archimonde since the day WoW came out! I joined a guild in beta and that was the server we chose to start on. Been there since. My main was a rogue back then.
08/31/2016 08:14 AMPosted by Owlmanjones

I've been here since the beginning, I was in ATO before i made my own guild.
Still play, but we moved servers several times over the years.