Meet Baardoch

Website Bug Report
We have a goal to provide more updates, feedback, and clarity around issues that pertain to our website and forums. With that in mind, please say hello to Baardoch.

Baardoch has been at Blizzard for many years, first in our Customer Support group, and now as a Program Manager on our Web team. I've personally enjoyed working with him on the new website and forums for the last few months, and I'm really glad that he's here to talk to you in this forum.
Hey all,

Brief introduction:

Im a Program Manager for the WoW Web Team who started out as a Game Master supporting the Burning Crusade launch, before moving over to the Web and Mobile Team in 2012. I started playing WoW in BC right at launch (waited inline at GameStop in the cold to get my copy), and play a mage (Frost/Fire) or a priest (Disc) as alternating mains/alt depending on the expansion. Im a huge fan of the new transmog system and a mount collector.

I wanted to introduce myself to you all as an entity here on the Website Bug Feedback forum and say thanks for your patience. The Web Team has been hard at work over the last few months with the new Community site, updated character models, new forums integration, and other web related updates so we apologize for the lack of presence here.

Over the next few months we'll be working on building out new Character and Guild Profiles, migrating the WoW Story Timeline and Leaderboards from the old community site and exploring new and improved features on the web. We know that sometimes threads dont always get blue post responses, but my team and I are always browsing them and do read your feedback so please keep the constructive feedback coming!

Look forward to interacting with you all.

Lok'tar ogar
Baardoch
08/31/2016 01:39 PMPosted by Baardoch
Over the next few months we'll be working on building out new Character and Guild Profiles, migrating the WoW Story Timeline and Leaderboards from the old community site and exploring new and improved features on the web.

Welcome and...about time
loads of frustrations with the current armory
Hello and cheers for the update on our armories, hoping to see the new ones soon™!
Welcome. There are several issues that need fixes, so I suspect your work life just got a great deal busier xD
Welcome to the community, Baardoch!

(Apologies for the very-belated welcome. Legion left me swamped and by chance only noticed this thread now. I made a page for you on Wowpedia to make up for this.)
Glad you hired a new guy so that the site could get ignored more..
This person ever visit this section anymore to see how many upset users there are with the armories being broken. Not 1 reply kn months.