Lost codex of the Amani

Shaman
1 2 3 19 Next
http://www.wowhead.com/item=139572/lost-codex-of-the-amani

Lost codex of the Amani

Seriously does this even drop from the underbelly bosses?

I farmed this for 5 hours and didn't loot it.

Can a blue please confirm this correct? Is it jut super rare drop rate?
i cant even get to the bosses cuz some lvl 110 legolas stomps my face in.
2 DAYS farming. No drops.
Yeah it figures my favorite Artifact skin across all classes would be the one with the abysmal drop rate in my least favorite zone.
question, do I need to be elemental spec for this to drop or can I get it in any spec?
Farmed this for pretty much the entire evening (at least 50 kills), and zilch. I haven't seen anyone else with the skin, though, nor has anyone confirmed getting the drop on Wowhead since Legion went live. Are we certain that it's even in the game?
I saw an Elemental Shaman in my guild get the achievement for unlocking a hidden artifact appearance last night.
09/03/2016 09:46 AMPosted by Xiangzhi
I saw an Elemental Shaman in my guild get the achievement for unlocking a hidden artifact appearance last night.

I'm gonna guess it was the Resto skin outta Eye. Seems a little more common.

Haven't seen the ele one yet, and I've been in there long enough to grab the Ratstallion.
been farming this, no luck. Meanwhile other classes just do a quest/pick theirs up...
09/04/2016 01:06 PMPosted by Shirati
been farming this, no luck. Meanwhile other classes just do a quest/pick theirs up...

Yeah, it's not exactly fair - I'd much rather do a long quest chain than endure the s***show in the Underbelly for hours on end. I'm still not convinced that it drops there now, despite the fact that it did in beta. Unless the drop rate is abysmally low (which, given the location, makes farming it even more insulting), I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard changed its location or neglected to include it in the live game. The only comments I've seen from people who obtained it were from beta, and there are people who have been farming there long enough to get the Ratstallion (up to around 13,000 Eyes myself, almost exclusively from the bosses)... someone should have gotten lucky by now.
Been keeping track of my rare kills in the underbelly - just hit #82 and nothing but Sightless Eye (currency) so far.

=\

edit: it wouldn't be so bad if the sewer guards actually worked, but it feels really scummy to force Elemental Shamans into a PvP zone for their skin while they remain the worst PvP spec in the game.
09/02/2016 08:24 PMPosted by Colonon
2 DAYS farming. No drops.

4 days. Still nothing.
Meanwhile, my roommates throws together a DH party and kills a cool boss to get his artifact... and I am stuck here grinding random things in horrible places
They might confirm it being in game but they won't confirm it being an underbelly boss drop. It's called a hidden appearance for a reason.....
09/04/2016 09:56 PMPosted by Bouncytotems
They might confirm it being in game but they won't confirm it being an underbelly boss drop. It's called a hidden appearance for a reason.....

The fact that it was indeed a drop in the Underbelly during beta and people acquired it with much less hassle is making me believe that something was changed when Legion went live. "Hidden" and "unobtainable" are two different things, and I'd settle for a simple confirmation that it isn't the latter.
Been at it all week. Almost at 20k Eyes and still nothing. Im really starting to get on board with the idea that it was changed to a different spot? I mean it really doesn't make sense that the Ele shaman drop would be in a PVP area, given how much we suck at PVP.
09/05/2016 06:28 AMPosted by Zoraji
Been at it all week. Almost at 20k Eyes and still nothing. Im really starting to get on board with the idea that it was changed to a different spot? I mean it really doesn't make sense that the Ele shaman drop would be in a PVP area, given how much we suck at PVP.

What are you spending your eyes on? I've been capped at 5k for a while, I'm an enchanter and I only found one recipe for me - is there any other good ways to dump them?

(btw rare #97 as of this morning, still nothin)
Dude, if that appearance comes from pvp, im just gona join the the legion and watch the world burn........
i have farm this for more then 3 days, solo and in a raid, full of eyes and empty of them and nothing... Got the rat mount the first day and so far nothing. And with the situation with the guard you pay for not working is heartbreaking, it will be nice if we get a word if its bug or if they just change it from place.
is it not dropping because all of us are in a raid group ?