PvP Guild Tournament

Arenas
Hello,
I am a pvp guild leader on US-Sargeras and my guild and I are hosting a PvP tournament taking place September 16-18! We are inviting any and all guilds to attend!
2 Tournaments will be held! The first being a double elimination tournament for guild vs guild war game 10v10s where each team is made up of its respective guild members. The second tournament being a smiliar type double elimination bracket for 3v3 teams.
Our hope is to bring more enjoyment to the PvP community as we enter into the Legion xpac. Participating guilds are promised great networking opporotunities with other pvp guilds and a competitive atmosphere! We hope that you check out our website @ legionpvpevents.wordpress.com to register your guild and claim your honor in the tournament!

- Icy
Blood Sweat and Tears GL
legionpvpevents.wordpress.com
What if your guild is just one person.
Yo, Galaxycuck, let's do this. I know you'll end up commenting on this. Convince Ollievicuck and we can get Resa. Sauvage !
08/24/2016 03:32 PMPosted by Tatymn
Yo, Galaxycuck, let's do this. I know you'll end up commenting on this. Convince Ollievicuck and we can get Resa. Sauvage !

We're in four separate guilds, which defeats the entire purpose of the tournament. So, no.

@ Icy. I think this is a great idea and that the community needs WAY more events and involvement like this. GCDTV is a great community-hosted tournament for the top 0.01% but there isn't a whole lot of participation outside of that. Blizzard, very clearly, has no interest in grooming the PvP community, so we're left with doing it ourselves. Thanks for hosting this and best of luck to you.

P.S. Please stream it our Youtube it
Sounds really dumb.
08/24/2016 03:37 PMPosted by Galaxymist
08/24/2016 03:32 PMPosted by Tatymn

We're in four separate guilds, which defeats the entire purpose of the tournament. So, no.

@ Icy. I think this is a great idea and that the community needs WAY more events and involvement like this. GCDTV is a great community-hosted tournament for the top 0.01% but there isn't a whole lot of participation outside of that. Blizzard, very clearly, has no interest in grooming the PvP community, so we're left with doing it ourselves. Thanks for hosting this and best of luck to you.

P.S. Please stream it our Youtube it

Thanks for the encouragement!! Several guilds are from other servers and we can accomodate cross realm war games so like i said all are welcome!!