Blizzard Destroyed the Druid Set secretly

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
09/01/2016 12:44 PMPosted by Spoolidge
I literally LOL'ed at the second screenshot.

Sorry druids, hope they fix it!

I did too, a solid laugh out loud, that looks so hilariously bad.

Sorry guys.
Those are some damn sexy legs and they need to be shown off!
Not as big of a deal on a female character, but still, looked so much better before.
*shrugs* it was an ugly orange robe before, its an ugly orange shirt now. Was gonna transmog it anyway
Wtf. That has to be a bug, right? I doubt anyone wants to see my hairy Tauren legs.
Don't be shy, show off those hairy thighs.

"Hey thunder thighs, can I get your number?"

/moo
Its a secret conspira-sah!
09/01/2016 08:48 AMPosted by Spongebobt
For some reason Blizzard secretly changed the Druid Order Hall set - i don't know why, and they made the robes look like a shirt, however the item is still named ''robes of the dreamgrove''

This is how it originally was in the Beta

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/518256-classdruidset.jpg

This is how they made it now, a piece of crap

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2016/august/druidOrderHallSet.jpg

I don't understand why they did that, no other class got such a bad treatment and they didn't even say it, they did it in secret. It's like they try to make people angry and quit in every possible way

Someone is upset that they have to show off their pasty white... purple legs.
*bahahahaha* AND this is why my druid stays in a animal form.... can't screw that up too much.
All I'm going to say is thank you Blizz for transmog!
I don't know why at this point they even bother considering non-Robe sets for Shaman and Druids. How many people do you see running around in the 2 tier sets for each of those classes that don't have robes??
I laughed out loud when I saw the robeless one.

Omg dude thats really dumb looking.
You must not have seen ours
09/01/2016 12:49 PMPosted by Velarr
Wtf. That has to be a bug, right? I doubt anyone wants to see my hairy Tauren legs.
Oh but I DO, they're so... beefy!
I hope it's a bug.
Bump.

I don't have anything to add to this thread, i'm just hoping for them to fix it.
Hey all,

Good news to share here - this should be fixed in patch 7.1.

The issue stemmed from the chest piece of the Druid set not having the bottom half of the robe set correctly. I also noticed that a similar issue affected the Mage Order Hall Leggings, which were using the Druid set skin, so those have been fixed as well.

Cheers!
09/13/2016 11:20 AMPosted by Ornyx
Hey all,

The issue stemmed from the chest piece of the Druid set not having the bottom half of the robe set correctly. I also noticed that a similar issue affected the Mage Order Hall Leggings, which were using the Druid set skin, so those have been fixed as well.

Cheers!

:O :D wooooooo!!
09/13/2016 11:20 AMPosted by Ornyx
Hey all,

Cheers!

oh lovely, it'll get changed ~~~5 months from now~~~
'I like shorts - they are comfy and easy to wear!'

-Youngster Druid Joey
09/13/2016 11:23 AMPosted by Mitharion
oh lovely, it'll get changed ~~~5 months from now~~~

7.1 will be live in less than two months, most likely.