World Quests & Cross-Realm Grouping

General Discussion
I know I'm tired of seeing the Emerald Dream server group on the Maelstrom server group. We gain no benefit from it, we invite them to a guild, can't raid mythics with them (I know they aren't out yet) and we can't use their huge AH.

All we get is harder to accomplish world quests because so many people are doing them. Either merge us with them or stop randomly connecting us to them.
Idea for future patch:

World quests that take place in various old world locations. This would lead new and old players back into the environments they love and maybe never really saw before. Old quests that have long since become farmed by only Lore achievement seekers would now become possible world quests. This would also enable new leveling players the chance to see their veterans more often to motivate their leveling experience.
09/06/2016 09:03 PMPosted by Illixeno
Sorry to come off as rude, but whatever idiot in charge of patches either by accident enabled it, or enabled this outright with no warning to the playerbase, needs to be fired.

Class halls even on god tier computers and internet are a swarm of players that make even using npcs or mission tables extremely hard.

Zones on the broken isles are overloaded with players from realms I cannot do anything meaningful with.

Whoever thought enabling CRZ for CURRENT CONTENT, WITHOUT WARNING, instead of at the END of an expansion, needs to be let go from the company. This is hurting the community more than it's saving it. Giving the illusion of a populated game and zones is not the same as them actually being populated and this is just really scumbag to slip this in.
If all of you were on when playing the beta of this new expansion, how come you all wait to make complaints after the game has been released instead of when you pay for it ? By making others who are playing feel like they need to leave because you all are only there to play the game making us think it's fun without taking the legion expansion seriously enough to report these bugs beforehand, why is that?
09/19/2016 08:38 AMPosted by Hucklebearer
Idea for future patch:

World quests that take place in various old world locations. This would lead new and old players back into the environments they love and maybe never really saw before. Old quests that have long since become farmed by only Lore achievement seekers would now become possible world quests. This would also enable new leveling players the chance to see their veterans more often to motivate their leveling experience.
If quests we come from & those who just do leveling through battlegrounds & dungeons receive items that make them big & bad, what is the purpose if they all never do any quests at all?
Can't I just enjoy my Server of Solitude as intended for one expac? *sigh*
Cross realms ruined the reason I switched to a balanced pop realm. Now, as alliance on Korgath, instead of seeing the 60-40 alliance/horde I transferred for, I rarely see an alliance player when questing...just a bunch of horde from other servers, camping flightpoints, world quests, etc. When I USED TO HAVE ACTUAL PVP GEAR to compete with dungeon and raid players it was fine, but Blizz took even that away so the imbalances are that much sharper. what a sad demise for what was once a fun, balanced game. In trying to force balance, Blizzard has ruined the game.