Blizzard finally got Warlocks right!

Warlock
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
I'm not sure if sarcasm or not?
Just waiting for Fel Lord to be nerfed. It's the only thing making Demo viable currently.
It's cause of crap like this we get ignored
Im confused. Did I miss a patch or something? We were crap last night when I went to sleep, and this 6 hours later?
You know I waited 3 expansions to bring my lock off the shelf and now after all of these great changes it finally feels like a WARlock!!! Totally going to level it and invest all of my playtime in it since it is OPOP right now!
09/18/2016 06:31 PMPosted by Sayaadi
Im confused. Did I miss a patch or something? We were crap last night when I went to sleep, and this 6 hours later?

Sounds like 90% trolling. Demo is strong in PvP currently because Fel Lord manages melee cleaves fairly well, even though it's easily counterable. Most melee in skirmishes don't have the brain power to realize that they can just pick a new target or LOS for 30 seconds until the CD is up, and then train the warlock into the ground.
Even when God-King Maldiva posts the blues still won't read.
Feelsbadmanwithagun
Pls nerf warlocks. Whenever I see one my UI lit up the ''leave bg'' button to save me some time.
Surprised this thread of all of them is still alive...
Who the hell are you and what are you and all your idiot friends doing in our forum?
buff lox more
09/18/2016 02:06 AMPosted by Terram
You piece of !@#$ now blizzard is going to nerf us again. I swear to god whoever this maldiva idiot is will get us all %^-*ed. It only takes one to get us nerfed. Warlocks are so bad im not even leveling mine this is so stupid.
Yeah cause they listen to soooo much feedback...
09/19/2016 12:15 AMPosted by Wyked
09/18/2016 02:06 AMPosted by Terram
You piece of !@#$ now blizzard is going to nerf us again. I swear to god whoever this maldiva idiot is will get us all %^-*ed. It only takes one to get us nerfed. Warlocks are so bad im not even leveling mine this is so stupid.
Yeah cause they listen to soooo much feedback...

Ion: "Give me real feedback ! "
* community gives thread with 800 + posts*
Ion " lmao, ya !@#$ that imma do what I want "
09/18/2016 02:06 AMPosted by Nymphets
I think maldiva is right , the only thing they maybe need is a sexier demon

a glyph to turn fel lord into a skanky succubus would complete my class fantasy

instead of being gigantic just give her real big u know what

i mean boobs
Is this real life? Am I in the twilight zone
09/19/2016 04:25 AMPosted by Babiejeezuss
Is this real life

Is this just fantasy?
Without Fel-Lord locks are crap. They're fine in 3's with heals

09/18/2016 07:28 PMPosted by Stinkstar
09/18/2016 06:31 PMPosted by Sayaadi

Sounds like 90% trolling. Demo is strong in PvP currently because Fel Lord manages melee cleaves fairly well, even though it's easily counterable. Most melee in skirmishes don't have the brain power to realize that they can just pick a new target or LOS for 30 seconds until the CD is up, and then train the warlock into the ground.

Once their Fel-Lord drops they have no choice but to fear and port until DP is up again. Outside of that they're complete garbage downvote away. I look forward to the demonskin nerf. Fel-Lord is so easily countered it's funny and once people learn to deal with it locks won't do much.

Balanced around 3's thanks to heals catch them in 2's or by themselves and they flop. We won't even get into their sub-par (PvE) damage compared to other classes lol. Maldiva I expected more from you sir.
My sheilds r so strong i dont even need gear. infact from here on out i think ill pvp naked.
09/18/2016 02:05 AMPosted by Ironplate
09/18/2016 02:02 AMPosted by Màldiva
Warlocks are more powerful than ever. Holy !@#$ I can never lose in skirmishes, unless my partner is really bad. Man Fel Lord is so OP. I'm actually able to 1v2 and tank melee forever with Dark Pact.
09/18/2016 02:05 AMPosted by Egorythmia
I know mang. I ganked this guardian druid in 5 secs in arena when there were 5 rogues on me with dark pact. My fel lord finished him before I even got a soul shard. He was dead, DEAD in 5 seconds!

I didn't know they added 6 man arenas. 5 rogues?

I suppose that you weren't getting any heals during this epic battle either?

This doesn't pass the smell test.