Profession World Quests not showing up on map

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
I noticed a thread in this in the beta forums, but I was unable to post there so I will post here.

I was running around doing world quests when I stumbled about a felwort quest, despite it not being listed in by world quest page. I checked out the infernal brimestone area incase that quest was also unlisted, and it was there! I use the World Quest Map addon, but disabled it and the issue still persists.

I attached a screen shot. As you can see, on my map there is no indication of the quest being available, but you can see the mob in the picture, as well as the quest tracking indicating it is available, and not completed.

https://postimg.org/image/8t1y4ndtf/
I'm having the same problem, first day I had access to world quests they were showing on the map, but now none of my primary or secondary quests are showing on the map.
Bump.

Multiple players are experiencing this issue.
CM's please advise.

Thank you!
Not just profession quests.

Felsoul Hold's quest: Aggressive Recon is also not showing up.
We should probably put this over in the bugs forum, might get a better/quicker response there.
I've ran into WQ's that were NOT on the map and NO I'm not using any WQ addon.
How are you finding the nodes on WoWHead? I had zero luck with that and have been trying find that information so I can check each spot daily, missed out/missing out on a lot of gold here.
I ran into this with a felwort quest too. Not on the map but I randomly stumble upon it and complete it.
Where was the felwort quest? I haven't been able to find it in 2 days as they haven't been showing.
09/04/2016 03:43 PMPosted by Khaza
Where was the felwort quest? I haven't been able to find it in 2 days as they haven't been showing.

It's in Azsuna right now at co ords 48.5 56.9
I am having the same issue as well as some Suramar world quests not showing.
09/04/2016 07:18 AMPosted by Swiftcrenz
I noticed a thread in this in the beta forums, but I was unable to post there so I will post here.

I was running around doing world quests when I stumbled about a felwort quest, despite it not being listed in by world quest page. I checked out the infernal brimestone area incase that quest was also unlisted, and it was there! I use the World Quest Map addon, but disabled it and the issue still persists.

I attached a screen shot. As you can see, on my map there is no indication of the quest being available, but you can see the mob in the picture, as well as the quest tracking indicating it is available, and not completed.

https://postimg.org/image/8t1y4ndtf/

I posted about this yesterday and it generated 0 attention. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749145091?page=1#post-2

This needs to be addressed.
I would try first making sure all your add-ons are up to date.
Second a UI reset.
if those don't work, perhaps a post in the regular bug report forum beta is over and they probably aren't monitoring that any longer.
Ditto. This is not limited to profession world quests either. I was just running through an area and a world quest popped up that rewarded me a breastplate. Was not on the map.
Also experiencing this issue. No WQ appear on my map, but I took the portal in Shal'Aran to Felsoul Hold and was immediately placed into a WQ. Had no clue it was there because again, nothing on my map
Noticed the same quest, also some fishing world quest in Suramar now I'm running around to different spots making sure.
Not just professions either, had a quest that gave a chest piece as a reward that didn't show up in Felsoul Hold. Was wondering about this issue because I haven't seen a profession world quest in about 48 hours now.
Mythox

If this bug was reported in the beta...and not fixed, it begs the question.

Why not?
Just found another hidden quest for a boe chestpiece and another one for fishing. All of my addons are disabled. Please, Blizzard. We need answers.
I've got the problem as well. I only figured it out because I was running through Stormheim and the bacon world quest popped up. No marker on my map at all. I've had world quests unlocked for about 12 hours and not a single profession WQ has appeared on my map.

HOWEVER, I've found a workaround. It appears that this is just a map display issue. I went to this page on WoWHead:

http://www.wowhead.com/world-quests/na

Unchecked everything except for the profession quests. It showed me where the Infernal Brimstone and Felwort quests would be and I was able to complete them both by just going to the area even though the map didn't have the marker.

Hope that helps!