Cannot progress due to enemy difficulty.

Customer Support
This particular character has below ilvl 600 gear from levelling in WoD. Now that I've begun Legion, I have a very hard time killing even normal enemies. And cannot kill named quest enemies. The auction house also does not have any greens of my level. Is there a vendor that sells the equivalent gear as that of a boosted character? What are my options here?
Welll, you are woefully undergeared. legion is designed for those from ilvl 630-640.
09/11/2016 01:46 PMPosted by Hitmonchen
Is there a vendor that sells the equivalent gear as that of a boosted character?

Not that I know of. Do some running around in Tanaan Jungle and get some Balefull gear.
There is a vendor in your class hall but first you do need to run enough quests to get your artifact and open up the hall.
As thunder totem noted, your best bet at this point is probably Tanaan.
09/11/2016 02:07 PMPosted by Nok
There is a vendor in your class hall but first you do need to run enough quests to get your artifact and open up the hall.

Well, the OP appears to have their artifact so that part is solved. It's showing in the armory anyway, I know it's not updating but still.
09/11/2016 02:07 PMPosted by Nok

I did do the mistweaver artifact, and was able to buy some 740 fist weapons to use for DPs. But I cannot find a vendor in my class hall anywheres for anything besides weapons. It's frustrating because I know if I could just get through the first dozen or so quests, I'd be good with those rewards.
I'd recommend running the first quests with some friends or going into Brewmaster spec to be less squishy to start. They'll give you some good ilvl 680-ish gear from starting quests in areas and the area.