Demon Hunters are out of control.

General Discussion
It's their expansion, they are a hero class. This isn't anything new; DK's had the same treatment in WOTLK. They will be buffed/nerfed as will other classes, and 6 -8 months from now, there will be another thread like this made, probably about Locks being OP.

L2P?
I've sacrificed everything for my DPS!

What have you given?
Maybe I have fought only bad DH's, but imo they seem to be the only melee that seems to have trouble chasing on foot, with nothing but pw:s for a speed boost. They don't have a slow and their speed, while better, is on a way bigger cd than mine...

I do notice DHs doing 2x my DPS or more on aoe trash pulls in dungeons, especially ones that aren't long enough for me to even multidot stuff significantly~ but in WPvP it seems like after I get my one CC off and start running, the DH just runs along panting and dying slowly...

It's also very easy to fake them into wasting their gap-closers really quick...they seem way too eager to expend them. I'm sure I just have yet to get bent by a good DH since I haven't been doing arenas or anything this xpac, lol. but I would argue that they're not op in pvp, at least not from my position.
09/13/2016 08:38 AMPosted by Bærek
battleground

MM Hunters, Unholy DKs, Crit Chickens, SPriest and Afflic Locks can match if not surpass a Havoc DH damage.

arena

The arena season hasn't even started.

dungeon

Cleave damage we're kings but single target we fall to the high end of the middle of the pack.

raid

Haven't been released yet.
Its not FAIR!!!!!!!!
Why play anything else?

1) DH's can't be Dwarves

2) To play a DH, you are either a Poncy Night Elf, or a Poncy Blood Elf

3) Because only a Paladin can make Judgement look this good

4) Did I mention Dwarves?

5) Try doing a raid with only DHs.

6) Poncy Elves
This thread is a month old but still a lingering question...
I was in a pvp quest area w my blood dk tank minding my own biz beatin on some npc when a dh comes at me over the horizon. I see that he/she has 2.5mill health to my 3.4mill....i think ok well this should be interesting as he/she takes an aggressive posture and moves straight at me. I pop magic shell, bone shield with my first hit, health buff to over 4mill as well as pool and trinket pool to gain 1400 leech....even drop a stun...DH breaks stun and melts all 4 million health in about 2-3 seconds without taking any dmg.
I accept the fact that i really dont understand what dh really does, however I went thru the rotation on my end fluidly and it was like i was wearing no gear how fast i went down. Lasted less than three sec from contact to me dead. Ive just never seen anything burn that fast. Especially a tank with all the defensive buffs up. Anyone have any insight?
Haha i like how i got three dv when i was actually retelling an event objectively and then asking for advice. Gotta love scrubs that insta dv without reading.
complaining about havoc in PvP, yea you're bad lol
Haha...complaining? If i was complaining i would say something like, "man my taxes are too high due to paying for your medicare diabetes shots from crushing doughnuts and being a burden to society and not even lifting"
What i said was does "anyone have any insight"...see theres a dif between having a convo about a class mechanic in an attempt to learn...versus mindelessly complaining....or not really reading a post and letting your insulin shock get the best of you.
11/02/2016 12:04 AMPosted by Pympcaine
Haha...complaining? If i was complaining i would say something like, "man my taxes are too high due to paying for your medicare diabetes shots from crushing doughnuts and being a burden to society and not even lifting"
What i said was does "anyone have any insight"...see theres a dif between having a convo about a class mechanic in an attempt to learn...versus mindelessly complaining....or not really reading a post and letting your insulin shock get the best of you.

The fact that you think I was referring to you makes this even better.
Just got 2v3'd by a DH and an rdruid after a quick kill on rogue in 3s. The Healing that dh's do is nuts. We had him at 5% or less multiple times with no luck. They're not OP they're just insane right now and number tuning should come soon. Growing really tired of people rolling a spec bc it's good not necessarily bc they like it.
His thread is a month old and you suddenly pop up below me and dont reference "op" in any way..."youre bad" at foruming
11/02/2016 12:07 AMPosted by Pympcaine
His thread is a month old and you suddenly pop up below me and dont reference "op" in any way..."youre bad" at foruming

Yeah I'm sceptical that a DH did 4 million dmg to you in 2-3 seconds.
11/02/2016 12:07 AMPosted by Pympcaine

I don't check the dates because I don't expect a retard to necro a 2 month old thread. Nice try tho. Also You're****
You mad? Sounds like youre mad. Its ok. Eat more doughnuts...theyve gotten you this far in life. A wow toon named averagetroll and anger on forums. Keep the doughnut crushing to the max! Cheers!
11/02/2016 08:07 PMPosted by Pympcaine
You mad? Sounds like youre mad. Its ok. Eat more doughnuts...theyve gotten you this far in life. A wow toon named averagetroll and anger on forums. Keep the doughnut crushing to the max! Cheers!

I'll get back to you when I decipher these hieroglyphs
Their class fantasy is: "We're a hero class early in an expansion /flex"

DK 2.0
11/03/2016 02:50 AMPosted by Aohige
Their class fantasy is: "We're a hero class early in an expansion /flex"

DK 2.0

Except they aren't. They were decently strong for 3 weeks then got nerfed into the ground because reasons.
Sweet, sweet necro.