Candrael's Charm drop rate? V4

Demon Hunter
1 2 3 26 Next
V3 was getting full, went ahead and started up the next thread.

INTRACTABLE OBJECTS!!!

Keep on hunting, if Nay isnt lying there is something we are missing to interact with. Books, chests, plaques, everything. We seem to be getting closer by the day, one more breakthrough and I think we may finish up our hunt.
We will find it!
Yeah. I did a bunch of exploration in some sunken ships for no reason other than I was already out there.
anyone notice in shal aran towards the very back there is a part of the room cut off by a cave in but the part still shows up on your map? could be nothing
09/13/2016 07:16 PMPosted by Nithfaris
if Nay isnt lying

I actually wouldnt take anything he said as a truth. He has the skin thats a fact but the info he gave us is so vague that it could be a wild goose chase.
09/13/2016 07:26 PMPosted by Daemondawn
if Nay isnt lying

I actually wouldnt take anything he said as a truth. He has the skin thats a fact but the info he gave us is so vague that it could be a wild goose chase.

Any lead is better than none, as far as I know we had 0 idea even after 3 different threads.
if Nay isnt lying

I agree, but at the same time this is the first person we can almost guarantee got it legit. I seriously doubt if Blizz gave one away on accident, they are going to make the same mistake twice. And we have tried getting it other ways to no avail, which only really leaves the option of him getting it legit.
09/13/2016 07:29 PMPosted by Kinelle

Any lead is better than none, as far as I know we had 0 idea even after 3 different threads.

I think its go for theories and the little we know instead of searching based around what he said. We would be missing lots of places.
09/13/2016 07:29 PMPosted by Kinelle

Not true, if he is sending us on a wild goose chase it will be wasting time if the start isnt even in Suramar. It would be better just to assume he never gave us any advice and find our own leads.
Thing is, if he's lying, we're all looking in suramar like fools if it's not even there.... He said it was damn obvious but dont want to share it because "it took him hours to figure it out".... Not that obvious to me
There are some starving prisoners: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=107633/starving-prisoner

That are in a cave in felsoul hold, hidden behind an area that you have to double-jump over the barrier. Anybody know anything about these guys? Could be one of them rewards you with the charm if you find a way to help them?
I now wholeheartedly believe he is lying. I think it's a drop that's gated by something after all or requires some other method and he is just misleading everyone for fun.

It simply isn't possible that 1 out of how many people? has found it if it's truly that obvious and just an interactable object.

But either way, I guess it's time to give it a rest and do dailies.
09/13/2016 07:33 PMPosted by Babychalupa
There are some starving prisoners: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=107633/starving-prisoner

That are in a cave in felsoul hold, hidden behind an area that you have to double-jump over the barrier. Anybody know anything about these guys? Could be one of them rewards you with the charm if you find a way to help them?

Part of the Mage Questline is to feed them.
09/13/2016 07:36 PMPosted by Balefire
09/13/2016 07:33 PMPosted by Babychalupa

Darn, I really thought I was on to something here. Oh well, back to the search...
09/13/2016 07:38 PMPosted by Babychalupa
09/13/2016 07:36 PMPosted by Balefire

Darn, I really thought I was on to something here. Oh well, back to the search...

Don't feel bad, I fel rushed through them and thought "THIS IS IT!" Then found it just went in a circle and had nothing but a few unmarked chests with artifact power.
At this point I've searched Meredil, Moonguard Stronghold, Telanor and Falanaar pretty damn thoroughly and I haven't found any kind of intractable objects other than plaques for remembering the dead or the odd "feed it ancient mana to get a buff" thing here and there. I'm going to be really disappointed if Nay is misleading everyone. I'm likely not going to be able to play the game for a while after the end of the month and would really like to find this skin before then.
Well whatever it may be that hes doing i hope it doesen leave to a server bomb
Inside the house.. almost directly in front of the Flightpath, there is a base for a Teleporter. The base is glowing but there is no portal. Are there more of these around the zone? If so, it could be Void Talon 2.0.
09/13/2016 07:46 PMPosted by Nilbus
Inside the house.. almost directly in front of the Flightpath, there is a base for a Teleporter. The base is glowing but there is no portal. Are there more of these around the zone? If so, it could be Void Talon 2.0.

Your guild name is accurate.

Decaf is for sissies. *nods*

I can't even join the search. My latency at over 9000 says no.
He cleared BT 1 day before getting the skin, I'd say there's something in there we missed..... this theory is only plausible if he's lying about "Suramar Only"