Candrael's Charm drop rate? V4

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 16 17 18 26 Next
Welp, I doubt the Book of Fel Names has anything to do with it as you lose it upon turning in the quest. Wowhead lead me to believe otherwise, however it wouldn't make sense for you to have to hold onto a quest for an artifact appearance.
Varedis is a full fledged demon. One of the AK pages says it very specifically. K-J basically reforged him after tormenting his soul and twisting his mind. He was no longer a DH or a hybrid of any kind but a real demon.
hero class scumlords
09/14/2016 05:56 PMPosted by Jeyrad
Welp, I doubt the Book of Fel Names has anything to do with it as you lose it upon turning in the quest. Wowhead lead me to believe otherwise, however it wouldn't make sense for you to have to hold onto a quest for an artifact appearance.

Thats why you dont turn it in it doesnt go into your bag its just there so maybe it reactivates a quest. if you read the combat rogue one you get a new quest once you get one of the windseeker items so maybe thats how it is im not sure im just trying to figure out how he triggered it and with what item
We still have to figure a way to get the charm because if ours is tied behind artifact knowledge the part of varedis isn't till like Ak 10
09/14/2016 06:29 PMPosted by Desak
We still have to figure a way to get the charm because if ours is tied behind artifact knowledge the part of varedis isn't till like Ak 10

it can be tied to AK 5 and not be lore related, it very easily could be just that way so ppl don't get it right away.
So I just got attuned for court of stars and watched the video. Has anyone tried to kill moonmages from within the instance?
09/14/2016 06:43 PMPosted by Saerthan
09/14/2016 06:29 PMPosted by Desak

it can be tied to AK 5 and not be lore related, it very easily could be just that way so ppl don't get it right away.

This... it most likely will trigger the Charm to start dropping from random mobs in suramar.
09/14/2016 07:04 PMPosted by Koriavas
<span class="truncated">...</span>

This... it most likely will trigger the Charm to start dropping from random mobs in suramar.

That or it will make something clickable or something along those lines, in the end it does seem like AK very well could be the trigger that kicks things off, it'll just be up to us to figure out what, of course it'll also require ppl getting to AK5 to test it. The other possibility is that the thing required to start this all simply hasn't been made available to us. It just seems most likely at this point that what we need either isn't in or is gonna require more time to unlock. We'll figure out what that is eventually.
09/14/2016 06:00 PMPosted by Welfarebawby
hero class scumlords

???
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/52t3ik/corrupted_ashbringer_skin_found/

people have found ashbringer hidden skin. first step was to have high enough artifact knowledge. i assume this is to unlock its lore on their artifact history.

people might be right when it might be required to have a specific artifact knowledge level to unlock its lore and start its drop.
09/14/2016 08:31 PMPosted by Sohki

people have found ashbringer hidden skin. first step was to have high enough artifact knowledge. i assume this is to unlock its lore on their artifact history.

people might be right when it might be required to have a specific artifact knowledge level to unlock its lore and start its drop.

In which case, thats when the real hunt will begin.

Even if the guy who got it hit 110 and started his research on launch day, he'd still only have reached knowledge level 3 today.

That's nice

They found it

And they shared the info.

Mmmmm
Anybody have a DH on beta with higher (>=5 artifact knowlege) to test out if this is the requirement?
It's not even possible to have 5 atm.
09/14/2016 09:15 PMPosted by Luvia

Even if the guy who got it hit 110 and started his research on launch day, he'd still only have reached knowledge level 3 today.

Didn't nay get the hidden appearance due to a bug, and then got the appearance stripped?
09/14/2016 09:27 PMPosted by Daemondawn

That's nice

They found it

And they shared the info.

Mmmmm
All of that is from beta, no longer relevant till someone proves otherwise.
09/14/2016 10:01 PMPosted by Xillidin
All of that is from beta, no longer relevant till someone proves otherwise.

Still. Its a world of difference.
09/14/2016 09:54 PMPosted by Felarwen
Didn't nay get the hidden appearance due to a bug, and then got the appearance stripped?

I'm pretty sure that was the other guy.