Candrael's Charm drop rate? V4

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
09/14/2016 10:13 PMPosted by Luvia
09/14/2016 09:54 PMPosted by Felarwen
Didn't nay get the hidden appearance due to a bug, and then got the appearance stripped?

I'm pretty sure that was the other guy.

It was both of them i guess the eu gms arent that smart lol no but i believe nays case was it glitched and offered him a step in the chain earlier then he was suppose to get it. What people arent realizing is that it says ak5 but its the part which means its further along then having AK lvl 5 its like 7 i think and each one takes like 7 days that means the earliest would be 21 days from now if you are at 4 atm thats just absurd
<span class="truncated">...</span>

It was both of them i guess the eu gms arent that smart lol no but i believe nays case was it glitched and offered him a step in the chain earlier then he was suppose to get it. What people arent realizing is that it says ak5 but its the part which means its further along then having AK lvl 5 its like 7 i think and each one takes like 7 days that means the earliest would be 21 days from now if you are at 4 atm thats just absurd

Well thats the thing, I dont believe its tied to a specific section of lore from the AK level and from what we heard the GM said a specific level, thats what im going with, i doubt its tied to a specific bit of lore from it but rather simply a specific AK level. Theres not much reason to assume that it must be tied to the lore, like I said earlier, they very easily could have chosen level 5 because they felt like it was a good progress marker. Only time will tell.

Well thats the thing, I dont believe its tied to a specific section of lore from the AK level and from what we heard the GM said a specific level, thats what im going with, i doubt its tied to a specific bit of lore from it but rather simply a specific AK level. Theres not much reason to assume that it must be tied to the lore, like I said earlier, they very easily could have chosen level 5 because they felt like it was a good progress marker. Only time will tell.

yea but its still pretty long for 1 let alone 2 or more levels
People still trust GMs in these situations. One of you even tries to blame just EU GMs for being stupid. Gms are not to be trusted in these situations they know nothing.
09/14/2016 10:35 PMPosted by Desak

yea but its still pretty long for 1 let alone 2 or more levels

It is, no doubt, it has to be either AK or something they havent given us the ability to use or interact with yet. There is always the chance we have to wait till 7.1 but i honestly dont feel like thats the case for this one.
09/14/2016 10:37 PMPosted by Slayerxd
People still trust GMs in these situations. One of you even tries to blame just EU GMs for being stupid. Gms are not to be trusted in these situations they know nothing.

I dont believe every word they say but can you honestly say that considering all we've tried thats turned up nothing, its not worth slightly considering something they may have said? There was a blue post however saying that some skins are locked behind content not avaliable yet and some are locked behind requirements that take time to do.
The paladin one just came up on reddit takin the full AK to get it. I dont know if ours will be that interesting but something to think about while we run around.
09/14/2016 10:43 PMPosted by Saerthan
09/14/2016 10:37 PMPosted by Slayerxd

I dont believe every word they say but can you honestly say that considering all we've tried thats turned up nothing, its not worth slightly considering something they may have said? There was a blue post however saying that some skins are locked behind content not avaliable yet and some are locked behind requirements that take time to do.

Anyone with half a mind figured out this stuff was gated a while ago. Gullible oeioke just get wrapped up in stories from GMs and Nay and keep the hunt going when really theres nothing out there right now.
Im not even worried about either of those 2 its just stupid to me to be gated behind something that takes forever to even get tbh especially when hunters can go buy it from a vendor
09/13/2016 07:33 PMPosted by Ashalari
Thing is, if he's lying, we're all looking in suramar like fools if it's not even there.... He said it was damn obvious but dont want to share it because "it took him hours to figure it out".... Not that obvious to me

My thoughts exactly. The fact he isn't being forward with the information says to me he either a) got it legit but wants to stroke his epeen and keep it exclusive as long as possible 2) didn't get it legit and is talking out of his !@#.

Either way, I do not consider Nay a reliable source of information. Best off disregarding him altogether and stop feeding his ego until he comes clean if at all.
Didnt he claim the GM was goign to post in his topic? what happened
09/14/2016 10:19 PMPosted by Desak
09/14/2016 10:13 PMPosted by Luvia

How can anyone even be at Level 4 atm? Each one takes 5 days and I just now unlocked level 3.
09/15/2016 01:36 AMPosted by Snackidan
Didnt he claim the GM was goign to post in his topic? what happened

You still believe that guy? That dude is clown shoes
A couple things:

First, this whole "Varedis is Downfall" thing is nonsense. The reason the area is called "Felsoul Hold" is because that area is where you do the initial quest to get the Twinblades. You quite literally land in that area, break the pillar/keystone things, and fight Varedis directly in front of Felsoul Hold, which is why it is called that in Suramar.

Second, I would love to try to farm it on the beta since I had AK12 on beta, but unfortunately the servers appear to be down right now and may stay that way because of the 7.1 PTR starting up soon; they probably share servers so there may not be any more beta server access starting very soon.
So i notice something, around the crater to felsoul hold there is 3 elven graves or markers. Each has a different number of pillars.
just a little ways to w/ nw of chandreal is #2
to the east of the black smith area is #3
and to the south in the harpy area is #4
numbered this way due to the number of pilars.
I spectral sighted them but nothing, so maybe i need to find a 1 pillar or no pillar?

possible #5 pillar and its a pentagram?

just some ideas
Yea, So Nay never lost the skin, he still has his achievement for it.. I believe he was just getting people off his !@#$ claiming it was a bug.
09/15/2016 05:21 AMPosted by Doublade
Yea, So Nay never lost the skin, he still has his achievement for it.. I believe he was just getting people off his !@#$ claiming it was a bug.

I think it was really a bug:

1) Nay is craving for attention
    a) He never told how he got it, just gave us some very general hints
    b) He would stay in many discord channel, not helping anyone and posting some random things once people were focused on something else than him so people would give him more attention.
    c) The way he wants to be victimized
    d) He would never want people to get off his back, he LOVED it

2) Think about it, people, from China, to Russia to USA, etc. have been searching for the Guise of the Deathwalker. From running around while being dead, to searching for hidden cave, to Imprison all the demons they could see, after 1-2 weeks, someone would have found something, not just 1 general guy.

3) If Nay's hints were real, and that you need to be in Suramar to find the Charm, then someone would have found it for sure, this place has been searched by hundreds, hell thousands of people. So I'm pretty sure it's gated.
09/15/2016 05:38 AMPosted by Ashalari
09/15/2016 05:21 AMPosted by Doublade

I think it was really a bug:

1) Nay is craving for attention
    a) He never told how he got it, just gave us some very general hints
    b) He would stay in many discord channel, not helping anyone and posting some random things once people were focused on something else than him so people would give him more attention.
    c) The way he wants to be victimized
    d) He would never want people to get off his back, he LOVED it

2) Think about it, people, from China, to Russia to USA, etc. have been searching for the Guise of the Deathwalker. From running around while being dead, to searching for hidden cave, to Imprison all the demons they could see, after 1-2 weeks, someone would have found something, not just 1 general guy.

3) If Nay's hints were real, and that you need to be in Suramar to find the Charm, then someone would have found it for sure, this place has been searched by hundreds, hell thousands of people. So I'm pretty sure it's gated.

Idk, the only reason any of us have stopped looking at his stuff is because of something he/someone he knows said. I don't buy it.
I don't know about you guys but I would pay money to transfer over to Nays server, pay to faction swap (at the same time selling my soul for dirty alliance) and camp the !@#$ of of him every day till he really quits. That's what I'm feeling at the moment for this turds lack of character and integrity.