Candrael's Charm drop rate? V4

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
09/15/2016 05:21 AMPosted by Doublade
Yea, So Nay never lost the skin, he still has his achievement for it.. I believe he was just getting people off his !@#$ claiming it was a bug.

You wouldn't get stripped of an achievement if they took an item. He may have lost the item, but the achievement will stay, he also may even have a different class's hidden artifact.
09/15/2016 08:06 AMPosted by Bobonuke
Yea, So Nay never lost the skin, he still has his achievement for it.. I believe he was just getting people off his !@#$ claiming it was a bug.

You wouldn't get stripped of an achievement if they took an item. He may have lost the item, but the achievement will stay, he also may even have a different class's hidden artifact.

And we still have 0 proof that it was taken away.
09/15/2016 08:36 AMPosted by Doublade

You also have 0 proof that anything he says is the truth.
09/15/2016 08:55 AMPosted by Nilbus
09/15/2016 08:36 AMPosted by Doublade

You also have 0 proof that anything he says is the truth.

So we have 0 proof of 0 proof of 0 proof.. Proofception!
The most proof we have that it was taken away is the fact that he's not using it now which can be seen through the armory. Anyway, at this point its all old news, we need to drop it and keep working on what can be done to get this skin.
Please stop caring about what this guy says and does. Giving him more attetion just isnt worth the time it takes now. We move forward without worrying about one person who got it and try to get it for everyone that does want it as a community.
So how close is everyone to AK5?
Im still studying 3 (2 days left)
09/15/2016 09:38 AMPosted by Raîthe

Same, but I started on mage for the first 6 days, so I could be on 4th almost 5th if I didn't switch.

Have 2 and in 9 hours from now will have 3
Started on AK4 yesterday, so I am 9 days and a few hours from AK5. As soon as I hit it I will start trying everything we have been doing again and see if I can find anything.
09/15/2016 09:49 AMPosted by Nithfaris
Started on AK4 yesterday, so I am 9 days and a few hours from AK5. As soon as I hit it I will start trying everything we have been doing again and see if I can find anything.

I would also like to request you fly down to him again and try to kill him when you hit it. I heard you dont need the charm, you just need to pass the requirement and it should start dropping from him for those that have.
What happened to the one guy who said he is ak12 on ptr? Wonder if he got it. I hope it's not gated I just think that's so dumb
At this point I'd put money on it being gated, idk if the charm is still required, I'd be willing to bet it is, but it seems most likely it is at the very least gated.
4 more days till ak4 and then 5 days for ak5. So won't be able to see if thats the requirement till next week.
Interesting thought I had, now I know how ppl feel about the GM's, I'm not saying its true, simply a thought, but I recall a GM saying they're were two ways to get it, an easy way and a hard way, what if artifact knowledge is the easy way and the charm actually does drop still from those mobs and that drop rate on wowhead is real? That would make the charm the hard way. Like I said, could be nothing, just a random thought I had.
09/15/2016 10:23 AMPosted by Marakurta
4 more days till ak4 and then 5 days for ak5. So won't be able to see if thats the requirement till next week.

09/15/2016 11:39 AMPosted by Saerthan
Interesting thought I had, now I know how ppl feel about the GM's, I'm not saying its true, simply a thought, but I recall a GM saying they're were two ways to get it, an easy way and a hard way, what if artifact knowledge is the easy way and the charm actually does drop still from those mobs and that drop rate on wowhead is real? That would make the charm the hard way. Like I said, could be nothing, just a random thought I had.

Some people have farmed the mobs for a crazy amount of hours and nothing so I can't see that being it

You understand that Demon Hunter is actually the most played class right now right? There are enough people farming this to say it doesn't drop. the reason we feel this way is because people like you always come along trying to use GM responses again and again when the vast majority of the time they mean nothing at all. GMs are not all knowing gods, the developers and ex-GMs have said this many times in the past.

When Waith had the item taken away he lost the achievement though
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Waith/achievement#81
Which makes me think he's just saying its a bug so people leave him alone
09/15/2016 12:09 PMPosted by Slayerxd

You understand that Demon Hunter is actually the most played class right now right? There are enough people farming this to say it doesn't drop. the reason we feel this way is because people like you always come along trying to use GM responses again and again when the vast majority of the time they mean nothing at all. GMs are not all knowing gods, the developers and ex-GMs have said this many times in the past.

When did I ever say they were? We have absolutely no solid leads, I even said it was just a thought, at one point or another someones going to figure it out but until then I'm simply doing what everyone else has been and tossing ideas around.