Candrael's Charm drop rate? V4

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
I wish we wouldn't be soo caught up on Nay or Waith and just go back to try to find the damn skin ourselves. I mean it's obvious that it has to be tied to something if not Ak something we are overlooking but then again we have come up with so many damn theories that's it's almost not possible. It's pretty frustrating if you ask me
I am assuming someone has already swam underwater to look for it in Suramar right?
09/15/2016 01:44 PMPosted by Doublade
I am assuming someone has already swam underwater to look for it in Suramar right?

Spent a bit of time looking in underwater ruins and wrecked ships a while ago.
Still no blue. Guess he just wanted to be left alone.

Could he try harder to have people hate him ?
I was pretty busy last night, ended up running Court of Souls and Arcway.

While I was in the Court of Souls, everything was invisible walled. When you first enter and before you click the lantern you can jump off the dock. The moment you start the instance, the zone-in starts at the "beginning" of the dungeon, so I couldn't get back.

As for Arcway, it was getting late and we were hellbent on finishing so that didn't happen.

Has anyone else considered scouring from within the instances?

Also, I'm about to read over the entire artifact knowledge book. Hopefully there's some clues in there....

Now I realize that we're already discussing the Book of Fel Names (which I also noted to be the only located "Downfall" in the script), but I also noted another few

**SPOILER** AK 7

1. "It is a risk all demon hunters face. By stealing the demons' power, our souls may return to their domain--and their control--after we fall in battle." Could Candrael be one like Varedis that fell and in turn became demon? "When the ritual was complete, Varedis was not a demon hunter but a demon, loyal to the Burning Legion and hungry for vengeance."

2. Could Candrael be a love interest? Could the Charm be gifted to her? Or even better, did she gift it to him? Who remembers exactly how and where Varedis died? Where was he buried (if he was buried)?
When I ran CoS I was looking all over the place. The people I was running with got annoyed because I was being slow >_<. On that note I saw nothing. I would assume we won't get any clues until we get a higher AK level.
Might be too late or might not be but look at his achievements and his artifact research he only has level 3 so it has to be something else

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/die-aldor/Nay/achievement#15275:15256:a10852
09/15/2016 03:47 PMPosted by Desak
Might be too late or might not be but look at his achievements and his artifact research he only has level 3 so it has to be something else

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/die-aldor/Nay/achievement#15275:15256:a10852

I think it was established he didn't get it legit like the other guy, I think he even had it removed from him.
09/15/2016 04:06 PMPosted by Velissaro
09/15/2016 03:47 PMPosted by Desak

I think it was established he didn't get it legit like the other guy, I think he even had it removed from him.

No one knows it's all hear say we didn't get a blue post or anything from It for all we know he could have just removed it from his inventory
ok so hear me out on this one looking at his achievements he got 3 around the same time obviously its hard to pinpoint it because he has a lot but, He got the 500 world quest achieve and the skin and the rep enchant one. So given the info we have not just what truth or lies he told it could of possibly been a world quest or even a hidden one because we know some don't show up. Let's say its a bug it could of been a world quest bug where a certain quest popped up or he walked into one or a certain mob you had to kill. I know its out there but at the same time we have tried a lot of different theories that came up blank.
09/15/2016 04:25 PMPosted by Desak
ok so hear me out on this one looking at his achievements he got 3 around the same time obviously its hard to pinpoint it because he has a lot but, He got the 500 world quest achieve and the skin and the rep enchant one. So given the info we have not just what truth or lies he told it could of possibly been a world quest or even a hidden one because we know some don't show up. Let's say its a bug it could of been a world quest bug where a certain quest popped up or he walked into one or a certain mob you had to kill. I know its out there but at the same time we have tried a lot of different theories that came up blank.

I think at this point we're basically just stuck waiting until someone gets it somehow and hope they remember how and actually tell us.
09/15/2016 04:11 PMPosted by Desak
09/15/2016 04:06 PMPosted by Velissaro

No one knows it's all hear say we didn't get a blue post or anything from It for all we know he could have just removed it from his inventory

no he 100% had it removed from him because it was a bug on the EU client that allowed them to get it. Nay lied to everyone and took advantage of a lot of people.
Has anyone tried Azsuna -> Isle of Wardens tower at 40.4, 76.5? Full of felsworn demon hunter NPCs.
Yeah, people have farmed them for a bit. Nothing at the moment.
09/15/2016 05:06 PMPosted by Enfae
Has anyone tried Azsuna -> Isle of Wardens tower at 40.4, 76.5? Full of felsworn demon hunter NPCs.

Had a world quest to go kill the big bad in there. Nothing of note.
09/15/2016 04:40 PMPosted by Saerthan
09/15/2016 04:25 PMPosted by Desak

I think at this point we're basically just stuck waiting until someone gets it somehow and hope they remember how and actually tell us.

The extra skins 500 wg's etc. doesn't apply though, because the appearance has to be equipped while farming. For instance, I have the vengeance ones but it will take me forever to get any of them for that one because I'm always havoc'ing.
The Kosumoth the Hungering questline got me thinking. If it is rep/ak/trigger gated from a drop. Would it work like the hidden quest? i.e. when you get AK5 or whatever it would take to trigger you could simply "/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(Candrael's Charm's ID here)" would it come up as "=false" (i.e. it can drop now but you haven't gotten it yet).
09/15/2016 09:19 PMPosted by Metallium
The Kosumoth the Hungering questline got me thinking. If it is rep/ak/trigger gated from a drop. Would it work like the hidden quest? i.e. when you get AK5 or whatever it would take to trigger you could simply "/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(Candrael's Charm's ID here)" would it come up as "=false" (i.e. it can drop now but you haven't gotten it yet).

Good question, hadnt given that much thought honestly. If so it would help.
09/15/2016 02:48 PMPosted by Enfae
I was pretty busy last night, ended up running Court of Souls and Arcway.

While I was in the Court of Souls, everything was invisible walled. When you first enter and before you click the lantern you can jump off the dock. The moment you start the instance, the zone-in starts at the "beginning" of the dungeon, so I couldn't get back.

As for Arcway, it was getting late and we were hellbent on finishing so that didn't happen.

Has anyone else considered scouring from within the instances?

Also, I'm about to read over the entire artifact knowledge book. Hopefully there's some clues in there....

Now I realize that we're already discussing the Book of Fel Names (which I also noted to be the only located "Downfall" in the script), but I also noted another few

**SPOILER** AK 7

1. "It is a risk all demon hunters face. By stealing the demons' power, our souls may return to their domain--and their control--after we fall in battle." Could Candrael be one like Varedis that fell and in turn became demon? "When the ritual was complete, Varedis was not a demon hunter but a demon, loyal to the Burning Legion and hungry for vengeance."

2. Could Candrael be a love interest? Could the Charm be gifted to her? Or even better, did she gift it to him? Who remembers exactly how and where Varedis died? Where was he buried (if he was buried)?

The PC kills Varedis, for the 2nd time. The first time he dies in Black Temple when the Horde/Alliance raid it in BC. Kil'jaeden brings him back, and gives him the Warglaives of the Deceiver. That's who you fight to take the glaives, that's who you fight against (Caria, the Vengeance traitor as well). You kill him in the Nether, on Niskara, in front of Kil'jaeden. The PC has zero information on Varedis having anything to do with Twinshadow, technically, we should know nothing about "CT", until the charm is found.
Just a thought, but... What would happen if someone got pathfinding and simply flew there and killed him... What if pathfinding is the requirement to get Downfall to drop the skin?