Can Treant Form get some love?

Druid
10/14/2016 12:09 PMPosted by Telfire
I assume from the lack of a Blizzard response that the company policy is to slaughter narwhals all day long and bathe in their blood.

don't question their culture
Instead of being a form. Treant form should be a sprite changing buff. While active, it will show a treant in place of your normal sprite. This mean when you cancel any other form, you will show a treant instead.
09/24/2016 01:42 PMPosted by Telfire
I don't see what's unreasonable about my request.

Making me go tree because you like tree.

Adding a bonus would do just that, and i hate the ugly tree form.
Never said that. Please learn to read. I was actually quite explicit in that it was a good decision to let people NOT be a tree if they don't want to. You are the one who wants to force me to NOT be a tree =[
Make like a tree and leaf :p
Did you guys forget about the massive amount of people that complained about trent form from BC to whenever the hell they removed it?

Mainly the fact that you don't get to see your character for a majority of the time. The same reason people are complaining about Boomkins now? (Glyph of stars and Blessings of Elune obscuring your character)

And then go look into the priest forums for amount of people complaining about being locked into shadow form before 7.1 reverted them?
10/18/2016 02:02 PMPosted by Uraa
Did you guys forget about the massive amount of people that complained about trent form from BC to whenever the hell they removed it?

Mainly the fact that you don't get to see your character for a majority of the time. The same reason people are complaining about Boomkins now? (Glyph of stars and Blessings of Elune obscuring your character)

And then go look into the priest forums for amount of people complaining about being locked into shadow form before 7.1 reverted them?

These arguments could easily be made for bears, cats, or moonkins too. And, in moonkins case, you can glyph to be a human. And that's totally fine. But part of the Druid class fantasy is transforming into different animals/creatures, and the healer creature is a tree. That's a part of the class fantasy that I very much enjoy, and far prefer to being able to see every piece of armor (though it would be very cool if they treated it like the other forms and did show a piece or two besides just the weapon).

The bottom line is that if they are going to offer a tree form glyph (and they do) they should do it right and have it be purely aesthetic. I don't see any good reason whatsoever not to implement what I've suggested in the original post at a bare minimum. The only reason would be to take fun from others... I'm very clearly not suggesting anything be taken away from anyone, I just want to be able to be a tree all combat long is all.
10/02/2016 04:11 PMPosted by Telfire
It ain't right I tells ya
What aint right is the fact that your G'harnir is taking up half of your fourm icon, bliz plz nurf.
Went to get LFR done and had 4 resto druids in it. We made a little forest :D
10/18/2016 06:39 PMPosted by Vhale
Went to get LFR done and had 4 resto druids in it. We made a little forest :D

TREES :D
Just make treant form a form you shift in when you're in resto like all the other specs. I really don't see why this is such a big deal. They've had such a problem doing that with tree form and I can't see why.
10/18/2016 02:02 PMPosted by Uraa

The core class fantasy of Druid is shifting into different forms and it's always been that way. The moonkin glyph makes sense because you still have access to your balance abilities in your regular form. There could be a similar glyph for tree form, but complaining about having to shift while playing a druid is silly.
༼ つ ຈل͜ຈ ༽つ GIVE FREE MANA TREE FORM ༼ つ ຈل͜ຈ ༽つ
༼ つ ຈل͜ຈ ༽つ GIVE FREE MANA TREE FORM ༼ つ ຈل͜ຈ ༽つ
10/14/2016 10:44 PMPosted by Exdragon
Instead of being a form. Treant form should be a sprite changing buff. While active, it will show a treant in place of your normal sprite. This mean when you cancel any other form, you will show a treant instead.

This is a good idea that everyone would love but getting someone from blizzard to see this in this thread is a pain. In fact, there have been several threads that mentioned it but blizzard missed it each time.
Why bliz no answer :(
10/24/2016 07:30 PMPosted by Telfire
Why bliz no answer :(

Because Blizz rarely, if ever, replies to the class forums. Asking for a response here is like fishing for a shark in a small pond, ain't gonna happen.
Is there a better place to try?