The derelict skyhorn kite was just killed.

General Discussion
09/13/2016 07:57 AMPosted by Melaroi
09/13/2016 07:54 AMPosted by Bastah
This is old news...

OP might be talking about the non-toy version, as they mentioned the effect only lasts 15 seconds.

Either way this was from a 'fix' done last week.

Nope, I just used it yesterday, it was 1 minute.
This is really unreasonable of Blizzard to do to us. We already can't use our PURCHASED flying mounts from the Blizzard Store, now they twist the knife even further by nerfing anything even remotely related to fun.
The main reason things get nerfed is Players . They come onto the forums and post man this item is awesome or I love this Kite .. as soon as blizzard see you enjoying an item BAM!! its hit with a nerf Gun ,., Ow and PS The Goblin Glider is next.. Mahahah
Glad to see blizzard fixing the actual problems! Things like Kosumath orbs, WPvP, and general class maintenance can just rot while they take care of the cd on a toy
09/13/2016 08:01 AMPosted by Noxveneficus
09/13/2016 07:57 AMPosted by Melaroi

OP might be talking about the non-toy version, as they mentioned the effect only lasts 15 seconds.

Either way this was from a 'fix' done last week.

Nope, I just used it yesterday, it was 1 minute.

OK well the non-toy version must have been missed last week.
09/13/2016 07:06 AMPosted by Rubedo
09/13/2016 07:04 AMPosted by Shaoeaith
Do you need a hug?

I need a hug.

Careful, you need it, thus, Blizzard will add a 2 hour cool down AND cost the life of the nearby random gnome.

/hug
/gnome dies

See...

We felt that the "/Hug" emote was intruding on a players personal space in a manner not intended for the game. It has now been renamed to "/Business type neutral handshake" and comes with a 15min cooldown