Transfer Aborted: instance not found

Technical Support
I'm getting this whenever I accept a queue to go into pvp, a dungeon, or even just walk down into the underbelly. If it happens to me when I'm exiting an instance, it just kicks me back out to the character select. It just started doing this a couple of hours ago. I can't do anything but stand in town. I can't queue into anything.
It's worth noting that my latency is normal, and I'm not lagging otherwise.
I get this as well, doesn't matter where I go and the instance is definitely available as when it finally loads there are people all over the place, every zone does it to me, if I take a flight path it just ends up teleporting me there with "instance not found" trying to leave my class hall takes several attempts "instance not found" trying to enter the class hall "instance not found". taking a portal "instance not found" leaving a dungeon "instance not found". Annoying as !@#$.
Same thing. been having that problema for months.
I thought it was a "xpack release issue" that would go away, but it hasn't.
Having this same issue for 2 days now...
Hello all,

Normally this error is a one off issue and it does not come back up. Since it is coming up more here we will need to bit of troubleshooting as it can have several of different causes.

• Move the WTF, Cache and interface folders
    1) Open the World of Warcraft folder.
    Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\
    Mac: Open Finder, click Applications and select World of Warcraft.
    2) Move the WTF, Cache and interface folders out of the World of Warcraft folder. If Curse client or WoWmatrix is installed they will need to be disabled or uninstalled to allow these files to be moved.
    3) Launch World of Warcraft. There may be a little bit of a delay as new versions of the files are installed.

• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.

• Have seen some VPNs cause this issue before. Please make sure any VPN is disabled when playing.

• Please power cycle the network equipment and flush the DNS.
Are you running a program like 'Peerblock'?

I used to get the "transfer aborted" error a lot until I realised that it was Peerblock being a nozzle. All you have to do is find out which isp it is blocking that is directly related to WoW, right click on it and select "allow exception permanently".