Guilty Pleasure Ship...

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
Pre-Mop Jaina and Thrall.
Blizz sunk the Wrynnrunner ship before it could even set sail. :(
Okay, okay, hear my out... Yogg'Saron and C'thun. Hearts will explode with love, and the madness of joy will consume them, figuratively speaking, of course.

Or maybe Kalecgos and Nozdormu, how could Kalec not fall for that time-lord beefcake (have you seen Nozdormu's forearms, THEY'RE FUC'N RIPPED! BEEFCAKE, MORE LIKE BUFFCAKE!)

How about Dalliah the Doomsayer, and Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates? They CLEARLY adore each other, but neither of those poor souls have the courage to just admit it!
09/04/2016 09:37 PMPosted by Spectre
Yogg'Saron and C'thun

WTF! I don't think all heentai I've watched has prepare me for this horrifying scene.
09/04/2016 10:12 PMPosted by Zmaria
09/04/2016 09:37 PMPosted by Spectre
Yogg'Saron and C'thun

WTF! I don't think all heentai I've watched has prepare me for this horrifying scene.

Oh yes, tentacles for days! And just imagine, those big'ol mouths of Saron's smooching up on C'thuns giant eyeball.
09/04/2016 10:18 PMPosted by Spectre
09/04/2016 10:12 PMPosted by Zmaria

Oh yes, tentacles for days! And just imagine, those big'ol mouths of Saron's smooching up on C'thuns giant eyeball.

I wasn't sold on this ship, and then you had to say that. Now it's too perfect. What better to fill all those mouths than C'thun's throbbing tentacles?
Anren X Tholo
Arthas x Sylvanas

Khadgar x Cordana
Lorna Crowley x Tess Greymane
Jaina & Vereesa + Berronax

What? Don't look at me like that..
On the subject of fun pairings:

Ana-Mouz & Princess Theradras.

That mental image is now forever burnt into your mind, you're welcome.
09/05/2016 03:46 PMPosted by Berronax
Jaina & Vereesa + Berronax

What? Don't look at me like that..

Too late.
Tess x Lorna to reunite the main Gilneas families

Or Tess x Anduin cause he would most likely marry a princess/noblewoman.

Im also behind the Jaina x Veressa and Maiev x Illidan (was soooo hoping for it in the book)
Thassarian/Koltira

Khadgar/Me
09/05/2016 11:37 PMPosted by Breredan
Thassarian/Koltira

Khadgar/Me

Oh, since we're now pairing ourselves with characters.

Kalecgos/me, it'd be an interesting relationship, but I'm sure we could make it work for the best. Just imagine all he could teach me, show me, ...show me.

I was thinking Y'Shaarj/me, but I think he may just be a bit too wild with his emotions.
Genn and Darius. All that angst over a wall? No, there has to more!
Now for a crack pairing.

Genn X Sylvanas

After he knocked her [posterior] on the ground in that cinematic, I was like "Now wreck her [female reproductive organs], Genn! Do it! Prove you're the alpha wolf!"

I'm a terrible human being.

What alpha wolf would want to tie something so cold and frigid? Needs more warmth, which is why I'd almost be tempted to sail the ProudMane ship if he wasn't double her age. Although they are both consenting adults to be fair. Better than Anduin/Li Li while she's still what? Twelve? Fifteen at best.

Here's a crack pairing for you. Motors/Lilian Voss. Neither of them wanted to be undead and the two of them basically focus on what they were doing in life anyways. He cleans. She kills undead that aren't her... ... ... oh wait, he undead too.
09/04/2016 01:29 AMPosted by Drallín
Baine x Mayla

Because who doesn't want a Bloodhoof-Highmountain heir?

I didn't know I wanted this so much until just now.[/quote]

It was literally the first thing I thought about when they introduced her as the chieftain of the Highmountain clans.

'Oh hey look, Baine's future wife.'[/quote]

I remember seeing a scene in the alpha footage for the Horde side of Highmountain where Baine, Dezco, and one of the Northend tauren showed up and talked to Mayla. Is that scene still in or did they scrap it?
09/06/2016 11:15 PMPosted by Lyricalla
Now for a crack pairing.

Genn X Sylvanas

After he knocked her [posterior] on the ground in that cinematic, I was like "Now wreck her [female reproductive organs], Genn! Do it! Prove you're the alpha wolf!"

I'm a terrible human being.

What alpha wolf would want to tie something so cold and frigid? Needs more warmth, which is why I'd almost be tempted to sail the ProudMane ship if he wasn't double her age.

Can't be a bigger gap than Jaina/Kalec
09/06/2016 11:15 PMPosted by Lyricalla

What alpha wolf would want to tie something so cold and frigid? Needs more warmth, which is why I'd almost be tempted to sail the ProudMane ship if he wasn't double her age.

Can't be a bigger gap than Jaina/Kalec

Point taken. ProudMane awaaaaaaaaaaay!!!