Guilty Pleasure Ship...

Story Forum
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
Lorne would actually make a good queen for Anduin, she's not pulled out of nowhere since she was there during the Gilenaen war and also has a bit of wolf in her, like his father.

LornexAnduin!
Arthas x Jaina
09/06/2016 11:15 PMPosted by Lyricalla
Now for a crack pairing.

Genn X Sylvanas

After he knocked her [posterior] on the ground in that cinematic, I was like "Now wreck her [female reproductive organs], Genn! Do it! Prove you're the alpha wolf!"

I'm a terrible human being.

What alpha wolf would want to tie something so cold and frigid?

It may be dirty and wrong, but it's still funny as hell. When am I going to get my sitcom where Genn and Sylvanas are roommates?
09/06/2016 11:15 PMPosted by Lyricalla

What alpha wolf would want to tie something so cold and frigid?

It may be dirty and wrong, but it's still funny as hell. When am I going to get my sitcom where Genn and Sylvanas are roommates?

When pigs fly and the Great Barbeque Pit below freezes.
Genn x Eyir x Sylvanas, Odyn x Helya(Surogate Daughter), Malfurion x Xavius x Tyrande (A reverse version of that thing everyone talks about.).

09/07/2016 03:39 AMPosted by Samariyu
When am I going to get my sitcom where Genn and Sylvanas are roommates?
I was just a small kingdom King. Until one day, i was forced to move to the big city when an Army took everything from me. Settling into my shared apartment i had no idea who my roommate could be! Until "she" walked in the door. *Sylvanas steps into the room* "Sup !@#$ers!". It was Sylvanas Windrunner the leader of that same army! Now i dont know where my life is going! Toon in this week for an all new show where I, Genn Greymane, Star in: "Been walled up for far too long."
Sylendra Gladesong x Broll Bearmantle OTP

When they're not on missions they're talking together in the class hall and Broll will sometimes do the /blush animation.

09/04/2016 11:57 PMPosted by Latsolin
Anren X Tholo

This too.
09/03/2016 10:17 PMPosted by Azsharin
Modera x Aethas - The real reason he's back in Dalaran is because Modera missed her elven boytoy.
Damn that's a good one lol

Forgot to add, Garrosh x Sylvanas. Classic girl chasing the bad boy and boy being 'mean' to the girl he likes.

09/07/2016 03:39 AMPosted by Samariyu
When am I going to get my sitcom where Genn and Sylvanas are roommates?
I was just a small kingdom King. Until one day, i was forced to move to the big city when an Army took everything from me. Settling into my shared apartment i had no idea who my roommate could be! Until "she" walked in the door. *Sylvanas steps into the room* "Sup [explicit]s!". It was Sylvanas Windrunner the leader of that same army! Now i dont know where my life is going! Toon in this week for an all new show where I, Genn Greymane, Star in: "Been walled up for far too long."

Huh. I thought it felt colder down here in the South. And someone threw bacon into the sky, so... Darn.

Also to remain relevant, I thought of a new one. First Arcanist Thalyssra with either Shandris Feathermoon or Lady Liadren. I like the idea of the latter, the night meeting the day. Or we just drop all pretense and make it a three-way.
Anduin x Tess x Calia.
Jaina and Khadgar. Seriously makes more sense than Kalec. Let him mourn Anveena with sweet sorrow..
#Sargeroth4Death (because we would all die in the process if this happens)
Tess Greymane x Anduin Ch- I mean, Wrynn.

Since Maraad's dead, Yrel x Boros.

Kayn x Kor'vas

Illidan x Maiev

Johnny Awesome x Maximillian of Northshire, he should find this maiden worthy.

Lor'themar x Liadrin

Shandris Feathermoon x Jarod Shadowsong

Black Rook Hold x Kharazan x Icecrown Citadel, just imagine how badass of a raid that would be for a second.
09/03/2016 10:17 PMPosted by Vyrael
Lor'themar x Liadrin

Kill me, please.

I approve your ship.
09/08/2016 11:39 AMPosted by Aztrel

Shandris Feathermoon x Jarod Shadowsong

Black Rook Hold x Kharazan x Icecrown Citadel, just imagine how badass of a raid that would be for a second.

OMG yes!

And can we throw AQ40 in with those three?
09/03/2016 08:51 PMPosted by Nayoko
Vereesa x Jaina. Wait, why isn't this a thing already? Got major vibes in Tides of War and Warcrimes.

That's mine. Isle of Thunder confirmed it in my head.
vanessa x anduin
Maiev x Illidan - I get strange feelings in the pit of my stomach when I think about this...and I honestly don't mind them.

Garrosh X Zaela - It could have been great, if they didn't turn in to psychopaths and end up getting killed.

Nazgrim X Taylor - 'Cause someone out there is going to get pissed off if there isn't at least one gay shipping in this thread of the man-on-man kind. Plus, hate sex = best sex.
09/08/2016 03:22 PMPosted by Nincaro
Plus, hate sex = best sex.

Yes. This guy gets it.
09/08/2016 03:22 PMPosted by Nincaro
'Cause someone out there is going to get pissed off if there isn't at least one gay shipping in this thread of the man-on-man kind.

How about Baine x Anduin? Anduin did let Baine play with his hammer after all.
Uther's reference of Chromie in Heroes of the Storm set off my ship meter.