Rogue Daggers, Why the look?

General Discussion
I went with the Kingslayers as my artifact, however the second i was given them i already had issues with the placement. Why in the bloody hell would daggers be placed on your back. As a rogue playing since vanilla and a player of other games (table top and other mmos) who in their right mind would do that?

I would LOVE to use some of the other skins on the artifact that they put in there but i can't get myself around the fact they are so high up on my toons shoulders. They are NOT swords.

I haven't tried for the other two artifacts yet because i do not play the other specs. But if you tell me that the other daggers and the swords are on the toons hips I'm probably going to be pissed.

Can we please fix where they are so we can actually enjoy the look of our toon instead of having to transmog the really spiffy looking weapons just so we're not tweaking out?
While we're at it please make Frost DK blades equip on the back.
Bump to see if Blizz is even paying attention.
09/05/2016 08:46 AMPosted by Allei
Can we please fix where they are so we can actually enjoy the look of our toon instead of having to transmog the really spiffy looking weapons just so we're not tweaking out?

"We"? Speak for yourself, I like the look of back mounted daggers.

Also, don't self bump, it's just going to get your thread locked or deleted.