(H) <Ice Cream Citadel> - Recruiting!

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 6 Next
Shut up and take our guild invite.

Wait, no that's not right. Let me try this again.

http://icecreamcitadel.shivtr.com/

Who are you?
Some nerds who decided to strike out on our own and make a guild. We're a newer guild looking to do PvE content and just generally enjoy the game. We're not your cutting edge raiding group, nor are we a hard-line PvP arena guild or a heavy RP house.

We just do whatever.

What do you do?
You didn't just read the last line? Ok.

PvE - Yeah we would like to get a core raid group going. PvE is one of our things, but we're going to be casual about it. No rush and no pressure.
PvP - Not my thing personally but I think we'll have some guild members doing the pvp rounds sometime.
RP - Again, not MY deal but I know a few of the members were wanting to do some RP. So they'll do that.

What are your requirements?
I'll edit this as necessary BUT:
    No harassment (I mean seriously this is a given)
    A sense of humor - We can be pretty oddball and our humor is a bit dark at times.
    Enjoy the game - Seriously that's why we're all here. We're not going to push class requirements on you or mandatory attendance. If you gotta take a leave, just say so. Life happens.
    Profanity - We tend to get a little rough with our language sometimes. Fair warning.
    18+ - Most of us are in our mid to late 20's and up. Not a hard requirement but we're not taking babbys into the guild.
    LGBT Friendly - Alright I was debating on putting this one in, but apparently this is some big thing. I don't give a good !@#$%^- what equipment you have. I don't care what your preference of equipment is. You act like a %*#%*%%* in the guild, you will be treated like one. If you start any homophobic/racist/transphobic *!@# in the guild, you are kicked and have a nice day; no questions asked.

When are you online?
We seem to be an evening guild. Most of us are online from around 5-6pm EST onwards, but there are some of the officers who are on at various times of the day.

So how do I join?
There's a few of us you can contact (IN ORDER):

Stormie - Guild Master (also check Stormara and Kahlua)
Odemine (also check Elodehim)

Or ask anyone online in the guild for an officer to get in touch with you.

We will require an interview. Seriously we just want to make sure we're not letting on 10-year olds or people who we feel wouldn't be a good fit.

We also have a discord and a website. Any officer can get you set up on either one.
My name is Stormie and I'm an..alc..alt..err oh yeah wrong meeting. *coughs*

Yep feel free to message anyone. I can speak for myself when I say i have the weirdest sleep schedule ever so I'm on all times of the day and night. I'm also an altaholic so I'm on random characters as well.

Come to the citadel we have sundae's for days. Also chocolate dipped tauren's with rage filling.
Aaand gonna give this another healthy bump.

Give us a shout, we ARE currently online and such.
Bump and a short edit.
How tall is the ice cream citadel, sir?
You need a flavor list.

Toasted Marshmarrowgar
Saronite Swirl
Dulce de Liche
09/03/2016 02:26 PMPosted by Topsail
How tall is the ice cream citadel, sir?

At least 4 scoops high.

09/03/2016 03:09 PMPosted by Sengra
You need a flavor list.

Toasted Marshmarrowgar
Saronite Swirl
Dulce de Liche

I will send these to the GM. We use some flavors already for the ranks but yeah.
Boomp
This looks like it may fit what I'm looking for. Have a free bump! Will look for someone to chat up tonight after work!
KAAHN WHY ISN'T THIS OUR GUILD NAME YOU DISAPPOINT ME

pls can I have 3 scoops of zul'drak snocones??
09/06/2016 10:32 AMPosted by Demagran
This looks like it may fit what I'm looking for. Have a free bump! Will look for someone to chat up tonight after work!

Just give us a yell.

09/06/2016 01:07 PMPosted by Hibiskusa
pls can I have 3 scoops of zul'drak snocones??

Might have to farm those up but i'll see what I can do.
I have it on good authority that this guild is co-run by a doofus.

Also, the peanut-butter-flavored ice cream isn't ice cream. It's just a scoop of peanut butter.
*drop kicks the post back up* which one? we're both a bit of a doofus. >.> It's peanut butter ice cream if i mix both together..right..right..
I'd be interested in joining you guys! Just started playing the game back in February but had to take a break due to RL stuff. But now I'm back and you guys seem like the perfect fit! I'm usually on early in the day and after I get home from work (11pm CST or so) and tend to play all day on my days off. I tried to find your website or discord but couldn't find it anywhere? Anyway, hope to hear from ya'll soon!
09/09/2016 07:48 AMPosted by Davibek
I tried to find your website or discord but couldn't find it anywhere?

I've chosen to make the discord accessible by guild members for right now. If things pick up, i'll probably put the link up but for right now it's private.

Feel free to give us a yell. I'll be on in about an hour or so if you want to sit down and talk.
I'll definitely be around. Looking forward to chatting with you!
Currently online now, with my pumpkin spice basic white girl drink in-hand (shut up).

So yeah if anyone else wants to talk, i'm around and in a good mood until I run out of drink.

also, if you want to get in touch with us and we're not online PLEASE SEND US AN INGAME MAIL. I log near a mailbox most times and can catch them when I log in.
Sorry, got called away temporarily to get my car back from the shop. I'm on for about another hour or so :)
09/09/2016 08:54 AMPosted by Valliac
So yeah if anyone else wants to talk, i'm around and in a good mood until I run out of drink.

He gets in an even better mood when you tell him puns.
09/09/2016 03:18 PMPosted by Thokk
He gets in an even better mood when you tell him puns.

NO HE DOES NOT.