Club BOOM! 7pm PT 2/23/18

Wyrmrest Accord
Bump. time to get goin.
Next BOOM! will be May 19th due to events this weekend and next.
Dazzlez Couture will be there busting out her finest moves and showing off her latest fashions!
Bump.

I should be available to go barring any immediate events or "I WANNA PLAY xxxx YOU SHOULD PLAY TOO" happenings.

So yeah, sign me up.
All my YAAAS!
Sadly, I have to cancel May's BOOM!

See, I'm a delegate for a local politician, and the original reason why I had to postpone on May 6 was because the next day was the Ward 6 convention and I wanted to make sure I got enough sleep for it.

Well, later that day, I found out it had been postponed to May 20. I was trying to see if I could still hold the BOOM! on the 19th, but it's not going to be possible.

So instead, the next BOOM! will be on June 9.

See you there!
Aw bummer!
The day is nigh! The beats will be high! As the BOOM! returns to Dalaran after 2 months away! Do you still have your sick moves? Show them off and impress your friends!

Club BOOM! Tonight at the Purple Parlor in (old) Dalaran!

NAXAROVA MIRA!!!
Club BOOM rules!!! Way to party hard tonight, everyone!
So who's ready for the next BOOM! this coming Friday? It's almost time to grab some floor, babes!
should be there to play tonight.
We are currently going right now in the purple parlor.
Next Friday is the next BOOM! Are you ready this time? :)
Turns out apparently *I* am not ready. The new DJ machine still has some bugs to work out, and Valliac apparently isn't up for a 3 hour set.

So we'll just table it for August and return on Sept. 1 :)
Other than this thread is there another place to track/get more info about Club BOOM!?

I have a friend who used to DJ in CoH and so I wanted to check this out. :D
Been having an issue with nausea and light-headedness in the last day or so. Probably just a stomach bug but ive been pretty much relegated to chair and bed the last day or two.

Otherwise yeah, i'd play a 3-hour set.
08/18/2017 02:52 PMPosted by Djpartimage
Turns out apparently *I* am not ready. The new DJ machine still has some bugs to work out, and Valliac apparently isn't up for a 3 hour set.

So we'll just table it for August and return on Sept. 1 :)
Say it ain't so!

And I just used my finest alchemical cooldowns to make a rainbow set of glow-sticks.
It's September 1st!

Where are our DJs? There's just me and one other person here.
Hope things are alright, I was hoping to dance the night away!
I apparently missed this due to job and thought it was still on the second friday of every month.

Will try to nail the next one.