Anyone feel like unsubbing?

General Discussion
09/12/2016 10:48 AMPosted by Supersonic
No, if anything I feel like subscribing even longer. Most fun I've had in a long, long time.

I don't PVP, so yeah, doesn't phase me any.

That's how I feel.

Wod had me for 3 months I think at launch, then 2 months in between, then 2 months at the end. I can see Legion pulling me in for double that time at least.
PvP is a melee fest nightmare, but I've been playing for years, so I've come to expect things I play to be UP or worthless at the start of an expansion, and eventually it will flipflop.

TBH I wish I had more time to play I'm having so much fun, regardless.
I quit the game a few years ago, and came back just in time for legion.

Now I have to say I LOVE legion sooooo I won't unsub anytime soon
You realize all artifact benefits are disabled in instanced pvp... right?
As a PVP only player I'm pretty disappointed. I probably won't last much longer if things don't improve.

It's not even a balance issue for me. Just the whole PVP system discourages playing PVP. I don't want to play PVE blizzard. I haven't had to play PVE to do PVP since burning crusade so why now?
09/12/2016 11:25 AMPosted by Izzý
As a PVP only player I'm pretty disappointed. I probably won't last much longer if things don't improve.

It's not even a balance issue for me. Just the whole PVP system discourages playing PVP. I don't want to play PVE blizzard. I haven't had to play PVE to do PVP since burning crusade so why now?

I feel like the additional benefit from gear might be too much, you basically need herioc dungeon gear at the very least to be competitive...
They haven't done the balance pass for pvp yet according to a green on here. I'd wait and give it time since you are already here.
09/12/2016 10:44 AMPosted by Gunnarr
my shaman campaign is bugged so I can't progress any further and the GMs still haven't replied to me about my ticket.

Mine is too. :(

I've gotten two responses (about every 3-4 days) and neither one fixed the problem.
09/12/2016 10:59 AMPosted by Andurath
no flying

No, just no.

We already got enough crying threads. Don't use that as an excuse to quit over. I know it sucks to not being able to fly.
If WoD didn't make me unsub then the chances of me unsubbing during this incredible expac is highly unlikely
09/12/2016 10:48 AMPosted by Ahmandi
Can you mail me your gold?
Ahmandi - Stormrage

Good luck logging in to retrieve the gold!
09/12/2016 11:37 AMPosted by Vàlentìne
They haven't done the balance pass for pvp yet according to a green on here. I'd wait and give it time since you are already here.

That whole year and a half where they totally ignored WoD to focus on an expansion that still isn't ready. What a joke.
The imbalance in PVP is horrendous. You pretty much can't PVP with alts anymore because you now have to PVE to unlock all the relics and artifact talent and worst of all my shaman campaign is bugged so I can't progress any further and the GMs still haven't replied to me about my ticket. I am just going to let my sub expire and go back to playing MOBAs.

U r suk.
The imbalance in PVP is horrendous. You pretty much can't PVP with alts anymore because you now have to PVE to unlock all the relics and artifact talent and worst of all my shaman campaign is bugged so I can't progress any further and the GMs still haven't replied to me about my ticket. I am just going to let my sub expire and go back to playing MOBAs.

No...

Balance in PVP has been horrendous since 2004. There never has been balance because it is a group activity. The group is supposed to play off each other's strength and weaknesses. It wasn't designed as a solo activity with one-on-one combat. And yet everyone in this MMO expects it to be solo content.

Good luck. MOBAs are where you will probably find balanced PVP combat though.
Nope. This is the first expansion in 6 years that I HAVEN'T felt like unsubbing.
I am just going to let my sub expire and go back to playing MOBAs.

Good, everyone is sick of your incessant spamming of stream of consciousness threads. We don't need to read about every inane thought that pops into your head.
Just a shot in the dark, but I thought my warr quest was bugged as well. Couldn't interact with the mob i killed to pull the legendaries out of him. Turns out my addons were blocking the button that pops up to perform the action. The gm's just told me to reset so dont expect them to be much help. Hopefully yours is something similar.
09/12/2016 10:59 AMPosted by Shadokoou
I'm considering it. And it sucks. The content is incredible amounts of fun, they just refuse to put any thought or effort into balance.

And even then, I have to sit in a three hour queue to play. And blizzars has given no GOOD communications on either of these topics.

Oh, they communicated. They said they aren't going to even bother trying to balance anything until after raiding starts and they can 'collect enough information'. No telling how long that might be, or how much more information they could possibly need. I am not holding my breath, I will put it that way.
09/12/2016 11:25 AMPosted by Izzý

Exactly this. This one aspect turned me off so much that it was more reason not to buy the expansion. I mean, you would think they would learn, every time they try to force people to pve or pvp, they have unhappy customers.
I am just going to let my sub expire and go back to playing MOBAs.

http://i.imgur.com/N8gN85M.jpg