My destro ideas

Warlock
Seems everyone is making ideas and suggestions about spells and talents so I figured I would add my own and see what the community thinks.

BASELINE SPELLS:
Immolate:
The damage from immolate has never been spectacular, but getting immolate up on multiple targets has always been a chore. Either increase shard generation, reduce the cast time, or even make this spell instant cast.

Incinerate:
This seems fine, but a chance to grant shards (or hey, bring back embers) would be nice.

Rain of Fire:
I think some people don't pay attention to how much damage this does now, it's not bad but it either needs to be free to cast or instant, and reduced to 2 shards.

Chaos Bolt:
If you keep the damage for chaos bolt the same, it's cast time needs to be reduced to 2.0 second baseline. If you buff the damage to hit for around 500k minimum the cast time might be okay.

Conflagrate:
Besides proccing backdraft this doesn't seem special. In the past it would consume immolate and deal much more damage, but now it's just warlock fire blast. Maybe make conflag spread immolate? That would be awesome.

TALENTS:
Backdraft:
This needs charges instead of a timer, you only ever get 3 casts of anything anyways, having a timer you could end up wasting them when you have to move.
Additionally, make backdraft baseline again.

Shadowburn:
This should be made to work exactly like it use to be, an execute. Also baseline.

Reverse Entropy:
If my cast times for other spells are used, this talent means nothing. Not having to life tap is nice though. Mana management not being a thing for destro was class fantasy, life tapping is for affliction warlocks imo.

Shadowfury / Mortal Coil:
One of these should be baseline. Some form of snap CC like literally everyone has.
Shadowfury cast time removed (that is just silly.)

Fire and Brimstone:
This needs a toggle.

Burning Rush / Demonic Circle:
Baseline.

Any spell or talent I didn't cover I either don't have any ideas I consider good or I consider them fine.
I would like to see:

Shadowflame back as a large cone aoe nuke in chaos school. Or as a talent that granted access to Shadow Bolt.

Pet auras similar to what's in the honor talents. Eg. Succubus increases shadow damage and haste. Imp increases fire damage and crit. VW increases increases stam and grants leech. Felhunter increases dot damage and mastery.

That would give Destro a choice between imp/fire filler and succubus/shadow filler, and both pets would buff chaos spells.
09/08/2016 01:43 PMPosted by Aecheon
Backdraft:
This needs charges instead of a timer, you only ever get 3 casts of anything anyways, having a timer you could end up wasting them when you have to move.
Additionally, make backdraft baseline again.

I agree.
You never PvP'd as Destro at high end of you think Shadowburn should still be an execute. That !@#$ is our bread and butter in PvP now. I'm not okay with the immobility of WoD destro.