The Arnaera Speculation

Story Forum
Was wandering around Suramar doing quests when I came across a Memorial, thought it was a Graveyard at first and payed it little mind till I noticed a clickable object on the ground, a Memorial Plaque dedicated to the Arnaera.

You can find it at 43, 39.2 and see for yourself but here's the text for those who can't get their yet or don't want to make the trek.
Here lies Arnaera.
In service to a mythical cause, they were
a shining gem to our people, giving aid
where they could in assisting the
populace.

Alas the hammer fell and Arnaera made
a journey west.

They were reborn in winter's heart, and
their grand design continues.

Anu Dorah. We remember.

Now "A journey west." and "Winter's Heart" seem to point to Winterspring, but I don't remember the ruins up there ever mention the Arnaera, so it could be a westernly portion of Northrend. Google has been bereft of any mentions of the word in Warcraft or Blizzard context.

Any ideas?
Now you have me curious. I cant find anything either.
A poster on reddit has postulated this may be related to acquiring the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph. I like this idea.
Friend found a new plaque at 44.4 33.4 about a different sect. The Truecallers

Brave Aelynn and Noble Banlorus ruled
the battlefields and courts alike. They
fell as they lived, protecting our people
from threats on all sides.

Anu Dorah. We remember.

The plot thickens.
Another found, The Windstrikers, at 42.8 37.9 friend made realization, these aren't sects, these are family names.

Here lie the Windstrikers.

Marksmen without peer, their skill with a
bow was an inspiration to generations
of archers.

Their family developed the gauntlets
the Sentinels wear, carefully articulated
mail links that empower our archers to
this day.

Anu Dorah. We remember.

So I'm guessing these people are part of the foundation of Night Elf society as we know it today. Fascinating.
09/07/2016 12:20 PMPosted by Khedja
Another found, The Windstrikers, at 42.8 37.9 friend made realization, these aren't sects, these are family names.

Here lie the Windstrikers.

Marksmen without peer, their skill with a
bow was an inspiration to generations
of archers.

Their family developed the gauntlets
the Sentinels wear, carefully articulated
mail links that empower our archers to
this day.

Anu Dorah. We remember.

So I'm guessing these people are part of the foundation of Night Elf society as we know it today. Fascinating.

They sound like Windrunners!
09/07/2016 12:20 PMPosted by Khedja

They sound like Windrunners!

It could be that the Windrunners are distant descendants of them. It's not that difficult to imagine that large families such as these were split when the Highborn left, or that they changed their family names slightly to reflect that split.