One character can't get past loading screen.

Bug Report
I hope this is the right place to post this.

On one of my characters (Mohryth - Zul'jin) I can't seem to get past the loading screen. All my other characters can login and play the game without a problem, but this toon keeps getting stuck on the last 10% of the loading screen.

As per the support help page, I went into my program files and renamed the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders to CacheOld, InterfaceOld, and WTFOld. This seemed to help at first, but soon I disconnected and ran into the same problem. Again, this is the only character that this is happening to.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. :(

*edit* As a side note, I've disabled all addons and are still having the problem.
had the same problem
Just started happening with my mail this morning, i was traveling on a bat at it kicked me off and I can't get back on that toon.
Having the same problem. FIrst occasion I can hear environment sounds while the Legion loading screen is at 90%. I hear that the queue pops for dungeons, but I can't enter because I'm still on the loading screen. After force-quit, second attempt, I don't hear the sounds, but still stuck at loading screen.
Happened to two of my characters. Happened to my DK as i ported to Acherus and will not load now. On shaman tried porting to Dalaran and got stuck there and cannot log on either character, but can log on others.
also have that problem. was doing the last hunter order hall quest in violet hold, instanced out to trueshot lodge and changed out of lone wolf, summoned a pet, and when i tried to port back got stuck on a loading screen. disconnected, reconnected a bunch of times still not working
I have a similar issue as well, but only seems to impact my old toons that are in my garden in valley of the 4 winds. The ones that were in shrine load completely, but the ones that weren't there I can't get into at all- 90% loading and nada time I disconnect. Legion plays fine. Odd.

Wondering if there is anything I can do for 'old' content?
I just had a similar problem. Formed a 5-man with some friends to do a random dungeon and got stuck the loading screen with the bar at 90%. I force quit and tried logging back in many times. Sometimes it let me in pass the loading screen, but other things would be bugged - my skills wouldn't work (including hearthstones), the portal to the instance (Neltharion's Lair) would sometimes be there and sometimes not (walking through the portal does nothing), the two tauren npcs at the beginning would sometimes be there and sometimes not.
My group disbanded and ported out of the instance to see if it would help, but no, I'm just stuck inside the dungeon by myself - not a part of any group and with no way to teleport out. This toon seems to be the only one with issues (Taiyuri on Sargeras), as I can log in and play my others just fine.
09/11/2016 02:35 PMPosted by Taiyuri
Sometimes it let me in pass the loading screen, but other things would be bugged - my skills wouldn't work (including hearthstones), the portal to the instance (Neltharion's Lair) would sometimes be there and sometimes not (walking through the portal does nothing), the two tauren npcs at the beginning would sometimes be there and sometimes not.

This is exactly what was happening to me the one time I could get back online with this character.
Same here. Took flight from Dalaran to Thunder Totem in High Mountains (on Velen server). Never completely dismounted once I got there. Had to Alt-F4. Now the toon is stuck on loading screen.
Exactly the same happened to my wife this morning on her toon. Now we are both stuck on loading screen on our mains!
Same thing happened here, stuck on mount from flight path, killed the app now won't load the last 10%.
Came back after 2 hours, still broken.
I've got the same problem. At first I thought it was something to do with the class hall, as the screen stops loading at the last 10% on both my level 110s (who are currently in their class halls), but I tried with several of my other characters and I have the same problem on them. In addition, a couple of times my character selection screen has gone completely black, with only the box outlines and realm change/quit/logout buttons visible and clickable. It was working great less than 12 hours ago, and I haven't had any updates since then, so I have no idea what's wrong.
Same problem. Was flying over Mulgore and got DC'd. Went to log back in and get stuck at 90% loading screen. Can log onto all my other toons fine.

Edit: this was on the Stormreaver realm
@all: They picked a different thread for tracking this issue:
@devlords No new updates right now, but the forum thread we're using is here: https://t.co/eWkRZrvjtb ^KAL--BlizzardCS (@BlizzardCS) https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/775106230855536640