"Warlocks are in a great spot right now"

Warlock
What are you gonna do if that happens today? They just can't admit it weeks into the expansion that they messed up locks.
Unsub for sure, most likely permanently.
09/09/2016 07:50 AMPosted by Trakzar
What are you gonna do if that happens today? They just can't admit it weeks into the expansion that they messed up locks.

There are a couple of likely outcomes during the QA
-First and foremost is they ignore us completely, it'll be hard to do given the sheer number of people asking about warlocks but knowing them it's possible.
-Secondly they will give us a non-answer, something akin to "We're looking into it" or some such, without giving us any real confirmation that they even know what is wrong with the class.
-Or something like "We'd rather you not play Demo" is said... again.

This is just me being a pessimist but who knows, maybe something will be done to correct it. All I know is if there isn't, today is my last hope of playing Legion on my main.
I'm upset over some things but I am still enjoying the expansion. I'm just not enjoying my lock as much as I would like.
Begin looking at purchasing other games to play and deleting WoW and other blizzard software from my computer.

I've already unsubbed, blizzard needs to give me a reason to resubscribe at this point.

It depends.. they could think we are in a good place mechanically but buff our damage. If that happens id tough it out until we got some mechanic changes.

If nothing changes like they think we are perfect mechanically and dps wise well !@#$ you blizzard and id unsub.
09/09/2016 08:07 AMPosted by Drukgor

-Or something like "We'd rather you not play Demo" is said... again.

Did they actually say something like that before?
I'd tell them they might be in a great spot right now but it seems like my money isn't. RIP WoW 2004-2016 May your soul find its way to my best pal Harambe !
09/09/2016 08:19 AMPosted by Chasee
I'm upset over some things but I am still enjoying the expansion. I'm just not enjoying my lock as much as I would like.

This is my spot exactly. I love the idea of Mythic+ dungeons, if the raids were anything like WoD raids, they'll be spot on as well. I like the daily quests and feeling like there's loads to DO again. The problem is, I don't feel like I can experience them on my warlock unfortunately. Doing world quests feels like pulling teeth, waiting 30+ minutes in queue to get insta-kicked at loading screen because warlock. (Honestly, it's only happened like 3 times, but still it's enough to piss me off and make me not log onto her)

Being forced to reroll my mage (which is sitting at 110 already lol) just makes me even more bitter with what had the potential to be a revitalization of WoW.

Legion was either a make or break expansion for me, and ignoring Lock feedback for 9+ months in alpha/beta/pre-patch, is really pushing it greatly towards break at this point.
These forums will be a nuclear reactor after the interview
Demonology got a pretty big overhaul. I'm really surprised they didn't make it OP for the first few weeks. My gut tells me Locks have deliberately been left out BECAUSE of Rogues, Mages and Hunters. Now I don't have much to substantiate my claim on other than opinion between the class but it almost feels like they want people to play those over warlocks.

You'll get addressed most certainly.
I won't resub and tell my friend who hasn't bought legion to forget about it out of spite lol
I'll probably un-sub and wait 'till they fix it, even if that's not 'till next expansion.
09/09/2016 08:42 AMPosted by Arimer
Did they actually say something like that before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-4u6gn1r4U

Yes, they did, they mother!@#$ing did.
All too real a possibility. Remember the response to the Mana Tap feedback? They were saying that "some" players liked it, so it stayed. Perhaps those same "players", if they exist, like the Warlock class in its current state.
I was hoping to have a demo lock that could control a powerful demon, customize his look, make him offensive stance, defensive and make him better in aoe or single target as needed...

What I got is a dot management system in the form of small 7 second pets hehe
Playing hunter now.

Re-roll and cry myself to sleep.
Well I've already unsubscribed, but I'll resubscribe just to unsubscribe to show I mean business!

*vibrates violently*
ill try to contact the shareholders directly! and try to stablish like a financial panic about how the value of their shares are going down bacause players riot!
I think destro is great. Not amazing on single target but on groups we are AOE gods. Backdraft, cata, channel hellfire and FB is a monster combo. While leveling I will ride around a round up large groups and just burn them down hard. Chaos is not your bread and butter anymore and I think people have yet to come to grips with that.

Affliction is like watching people die from the common cold....slow and boring.

Have not played with demonology yet.