Legion Gift Stuck at Queued?

Customer Support
I gifted Legion to my friend, it said the payment was processed, but it's stuck at queued.
How did you gift Legion to your friend? It's not actually directly giftable...

As for the Queued part, though, the payment can take 72 hours to process, so while it's queued there's nothing anyone can do to it because the money's moving around.
I went to the shop, clicked legion, clicked gift, put in his email, and paid for it. It's already taken the money out of my bank account but is still tagged as being Queued.
Same issue here it seems. A bit annoying for sure. The 'canned' response from Blizzard is usually that it takes 72 hours to process ANY order. Having given them more money than I care to admit over the years, this is the first time ever that an order hasn't been processed instantaneously.
09/04/2016 07:51 PMPosted by Unfair
Same issue here it seems. A bit annoying for sure. The 'canned' response from Blizzard is usually that it takes 72 hours to process ANY order. Having given them more money than I care to admit over the years, this is the first time ever that an order hasn't been processed instantaneously.

It could be your bank is being slow to release funds. It could be their payment servers are overloaded and taking a bit of time. But until that 72 hours has passed they aren't going to investigate.
09/04/2016 07:51 PMPosted by Unfair

Depends on how busy they were/are, if it was a weekday or weekend, or if your bank is processing a lot of transactions. There are many reasons is can take the 72 hours. My friend gifted me Lil'Rag the battle pet and it took a little more then 24 hours for it. Some things take time.

And the saying goes, set realistic expectations, and over deliver than promise the moon and under perform.