Best looking Artifact power/animation?

General Discussion
Only seen the Mage/Warlock artifacts. I vote Destruction for Warlocks with Dimensional Rift. Opens portals of destruction.

Which do you think looks the coolest?
Just going off the abilities the Artifacts come with off the bat?

I dunno, Scythe of Elune drops a damn moon on people. That's pretty awesome.
nice, what else is cool?!?
Mine's like a little flash of light, but then our entire toolkit is already satisfyingly flashy so I don't mind if Eye of Tyr doesn't wow me.
Brew throws a giant keg of beer that splashes everyone.
Summoning an army of the dead every ~1.5 minutes feels pretty awesome. It's not a new animation, but still looks pretty cool.
Pretty sad the none of the classes that I eventually want at 110 have flashy artifact abilities. Disc priest lobs a ball of light at an enemy. Not even forcefully. Ebonchill just shoots frost at an enemy. For Vengeance DH all you get is a different melee strike animation that isn't very flashy. And elemental shaman raise their fist in the air for a half second to collect lightning to charge our weak !@# lightning bolts 3 times.
Hmm, good question. I think MM hunter got just about the least impressive I can think of. Just an aimed shot that leaves a misty trail that allows you to charge your enemy faster? Odd. Ret pally is pretty cool but certainly not the most flashy. Arcane mage has 2 really cool abilities. The glowing circle of crackling runes that blows up is pretty neat as well as being able to drain mana from pools and magical lights
i figured there would be more cool abilities and things. I know BM hunter at least get that 2nd cool pet...
I'm completely in love with Resto Druid's Flower Patches, and after the Trait buff to it Guardian Druid's Nightmare Aura.

I'm not biased at all.
Discipline's is pretty cool. It sucks in all of your active atonement buffs and then fires them out again. I wish the bolt it fired out was more impressive (maybe even scaling in size with how many atonements you unleash), but watching all of your buffs fly into it alone is pretty cool.
09/18/2016 10:55 PMPosted by Selphius
Only seen the Mage/Warlock artifacts. I vote Destruction for Warlocks with Dimensional Rift. Opens portals of destruction.

Which do you think looks the coolest?
Gotta agree, the Destro Warlock animation is pretty epic. I'm playing my pally these days, but I always love seeing those tears in space with armageddon pouring through.

The Prot Pally animation is... do we even have one? (yes, i know it exists, but it's that lackluster)
Any other shadow priests guilty of trying to jump out of their own spell effect? o.o
Resto druids get a patch of flowers that grow under their feet and anyone they're healing has a % chance to get the same thing.
09/19/2016 02:56 AMPosted by Belphebe
Any other shadow priests guilty of trying to jump out of their own spell effect? o.o
I'm guilty of having it interrupted due to random mechanics in dungeons. I really hate void torrent and think a channeled 1m cool down that important to our PvE rotation is poor design
Worst goes to my Frost DK, by far. Admittedly, one of our golden artifact talents - Sindragosa's Fury - looks cool as all get-out. But Crystalline Swords just look goofy, and the idle animation of the ice cracks spreading underneath you is pretty underwhelming.

All of the Druid artifact weapon animations/unique abilities seem really well-done. Scythe of Elune in particular is a very gorgeous weapon.
Unholy summons an army of zombies.
I've been playing as aHoly Priest, and every so often a Naaru will show up to do... well, sweet F all. I would like to re-name the Naaru to Blister, because it shows up after all the work is done.
I love arms warrior ability, stomp the ground and purple spikes come up giving everything colossus smash debuff.
Besides that Im looking forward to the fire mage orbs and Phoenix.
Hunter animations as a whole aren't anything special, be the talent Legacy of the Windrunners is pretty sweet. A bunch of wind arrows appear and all shoot at your target.