Melee spec opinion (arena)

Arenas
So with my last topic i came to decision that i want to play a Melee dps in 2s and 3s. I love the mobile playstyle (monk and dh) but dk have the grip that have an AWSOME feeling to it.

My friend is playing ret and sub. Which of these melee would pair better with him.
Mainly for 2s and 3s , little bgs little pve (which i would play tank).

So yeah, what are your toughts on monk / dk / dh?

Edit: its comming down to monk or Dh and maby ?!? feral
I'm torn between DK and DH myself. Leaning towards DH because its a little more fun.
buff dk pls i cant roll face and win help
09/05/2016 08:09 PMPosted by Dark
buff dk pls i cant roll face and win help

This. DKs are a mess right now honestly
Dks are that bad? Because right now it was the one i really wanted to try. Gripping people to their death. They got nerf recently right?
DK's also more or less had the problem of not having anything besides damage; most DK 3s comps rely around keeping the DK alive long enough to randomly kill someone.
that's kinda true i supose. Also tried blood dk... seems wierd but alot of fun.
DH are absolutely %#!%%**@@# people right now!
Go DH.
DHs are made of glass. All they have is CD stacking to do insane damage.. They are like one nerf away from being irrelevant. Once blizz drops their burst in pvp, they will be a joke.
09/07/2016 07:30 AMPosted by Wratar
DHs are made of glass. All they have is CD stacking to do insane damage.. They are like one nerf away from being irrelevant. Once blizz drops their burst in pvp, they will be a joke.
the burst that gives them 2x (literal number) damage than an entire team.. of course they will be bad when they nerf that.. LOL facepalm
r u guys srs
So.. dk is a mess, Dh is only CD stacking and probably will be nerf ?! Leaving with monk as the only choice? how's feral
DH, they can just fly in the air and disgust all other melees.

"Air forces are always better than ground forces," you know?
i feel like dh is dead after 1 stun. what about monk and feral?
Ferals can be pretty squishy honestly, but you do have options which is good. Cycloen is gone so the CC abuse isn't there anymore so you are looking at healing with your procs which heal for a decent chunk. It seems like ferals are more dot cleave than burst atm.
I've played a feral since release and honestly couldn't stand the amount of GCDs going out in an attempt to self heal, forget off healing other people. People will say it's not a big deal but I disagree. Spending double the GCDs that other hybrids do for the same end result isn't fun or rewarding.

With that said their survivability is pretty good and if you can deal with those mechanics you can put out decent off healing, better then a WW monk. Monk wins in the mobility, burst, and just pure fun factor
melee scum :)
So feral (druid) would have more healing / survivability and monk more burst. Are they both good in 2s 3s? are they good with ret or rogue ? really stuck between the two