Legion Class Hall Legs not Unlocking

Quests
Just completed my eighth and final legion dungeon and the legs are still locked. Searched the internet and the forums and found nothing. Relogging did not work. Any help would be awesome, thanks
aren't there 10 dungeons?
I am also having this issue. I've got achievements for all 8 Legion dungeons and cannot buy the pants.

I'm starting to wonder if they needed to be done at max level, or if there was something else I was missing.
Yeah what's the deal. I just finished mine as well.

8/8 achievements
Did you do them all while level 110?
Thanks for responses, I guess it must be max level then. Although I still think it's awkward and misleading how we can have all 8 achieves and the vendor description just says to kill the bosses on any difficulty. Either way I'll test it out tonight to see if it works and maybe clear it up for the others with the same issue.

@Thundertotem - yes there are 10, however the achievement only requires that 8 available on any difficulty. I believe the final two are only mythic difficulty.
09/06/2016 09:47 PMPosted by Auran
Did you do them all while level 110?

I did not, though I figured this might be the case. I will try them again and report back.
any word yet guys im having the same trouble
I've got the exact same issue, have completed eight on regular difficulty & the legs are still locked. This was on my warrior alt btw ... I also shut down the game completely & restarted with no luck. Is this a bug? Or is there something that I'm missing?
yea, seems to be you have to do all the dungeons at lvl 110. Mine FINALLY unlocked after i did 2 heroics.
Any way to work out what dungeons you have been credited for and which you still need to do to unlock the legs?

Problem is compounded significantly when you've got a bunch of alts, no idea who's done what, and just to rub a little salt in the wounds, an account-wide achievement trying to tell you that you've done all the dungeons on heroic (which you have, just not on the character you're logged in on).
Forgot to mention - sure you can run everything as heroic (specific heroic dungeon achievements do tell you if you have/haven't completed them on the character you're logged in on as well as on any of your characters) - but that seems like a heavyweight solution - running up to eight heroic dungeons (on each character....) if you potentially only need to run one normal one.
10/22/2016 11:06 PMPosted by Ipslore
Any way to work out what dungeons you have been credited for and which you still need to do to unlock the legs?

Problem is compounded significantly when you've got a bunch of alts, no idea who's done what, and just to rub a little salt in the wounds, an account-wide achievement trying to tell you that you've done all the dungeons on heroic (which you have, just not on the character you're logged in on).

I ran into the same problem. I did find that you can go to your statistics in the Achievements panel - Dungeons & Raids - Legion. from there it sill show you how many time you have defeated the end boss of each dungeon and its per character.
IMO, Blizzard ought to have a trackable achievement pegged directly to pants unlock, and state in the language "at level 110". Would take out the ambiguity. Problem solved.