Am I the only one who thinks Legion...

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
... is terrible?

I really had high hopes for this expansion after all the hype but after playing it since launch I can't help but find myself finding it more of a chore just to keep playing.

I feel like I can't really complete even a simple quest without dying 14 times just trying to get to the location to complete it. Literally everything aggroes me even if it's 50 feet away. On top of that, I've never had so many bugged quests in my entire time playing this game and I've played since Vanilla.

I also expected there to be more, you know, Legion.

I reached Suramar with the hopes that things might seem better since it's the 110 area, but I actually hate it worse than the previous quests.

Does anybody feel the same way? I don't think I'm going to re-new my subscription after it runs out. This xpac was nothing like what I thought it was.

Now, here come the troll comments..
09/07/2016 05:21 AMPosted by Kuriyami
... is terrible?

I really had high hopes for this expansion after all the hype but after playing it since launch I can't help but find myself finding it more of a chore just to keep playing.

I feel like I can't really complete even a simple quest without dying 14 times just trying to get to the location to complete it. Literally everything aggroes me even if it's 50 feet away. On top of that, I've never had so many bugged quests in my entire time playing this game and I've played since Vanilla.

I also expected there to be more, you know, Legion.

I reached Suramar with the hopes that things might seem better since it's the 110 area, but I actually hate it worse than the previous quests.

Does anybody feel the same way? I don't think I'm going to re-new my subscription after it runs out. This xpac was nothing like what I thought it was.

Some people die a lot some don't just so happens that your having a bad experience and you are not alone , thankfully for me I haven't had a bad experience ....yet
sucks to suck bro.
... is terrible?

As compared to what?
Do some dungeons and get some gear or quest as prot. Tanks are pretty much invincible lol. Legion has been awesome so far.
youre not alone, alot of people are complaining. I think leg is great personally.

Give yourself some credit by avoiding such lines. Lines such as these only show how insecure you are about yourself and your topic.

On topic: What quests did you have difficulty with? Please elaborate.
you are never the only one. There will be a lot of people un happy with anything in the game.

Personally Im enjoying the game right now

I find it very hard to believe you have played longer than a week if this paragraph is actually true but I get the feeling its wildly exagerated
What were you hoping to expect?

Do bear in mind that things have gotten a lot unfriendlier for melee this time around. I wasn't having a pleasant time with my melee-oriented alts either.

But this is the problem of starting a new xpac right on launch day. Not to mention none of us has actually seen the full expansion yet so it's really hard to say either way.
So you come up with a bunch of hyperbole and then say anyone who disagrees with your assessment is trolling. Cool.
I wont troll you but I will say that you should never get hyped up for an xpac, you are just asking for a disappointment if you do.
Blizzard built up the scaling zones as a good thing but ive said all along that's a bad idea. Sure it makes questing easier simply because people are more spread out but what happens when you are at 110 and want to farm mats? Everything aggroes and it makes it even a less fun experience than farming already is.
As far as bugged quests, I've only found 2 and all I have left to do is a few left in Highmountain.
you not alone about legion
... is terrible?

I would expect you are in the minority. Anything under the sun created has people who like and people who hate.

Personally, thus far, I have enjoyed Legion quite a bit. I'm not saying that the feeling will last for months and I won't complain as I did in WoD about how bad it is. But, right now, I have had a blast.

And, no, I don't feel questing was difficult at all. In fact, I found the opposite. Sure, there were a few quests where you had to "figure it out". But we aren't talking Vanilla days where you didn't even have a clue... you at least have a clue.

As for bugged quests. I have only had a single bug that caused me a problem. Otherwise, this has been one of the least bug filled expansions as well.
I feel like I can't really complete even a simple quest without dying 14 times just trying to get to the location to complete it. Literally everything aggroes me even if it's 50 feet away.

No. I do not have an aggro management problem. I have been playing this character, a demon hunter and a mage, although I haven't played the other two nearly as much as the hunter here.

You're not going to have a good time in this discussion if you start off automatically marking anyone who may disagree with you as a troll.
Literally everything aggroes me even if it's 50 feet away.

Try using the female Vrykul follower as a bodyguard. She taunts everything away from you
Ah I disagree, but you know - opinions and all. For me, I'm having a lot of fun and doing the quests in Suramar City is a ton of fun. I hope the rest of the expansion can keep up.
I've said it over and over, Blizzard no longer puts their best on WoW anymore. That privilege is reserved for OW and Starcraft. WoW has their worst employees with no long term planning and/or the least resources put in to it. Legion is just phoned in.
I cant call it terrible but I cant say its a massive improvement over Legion either.
I like harder Mobs while questing! Death and GY trips should be a legit threat while questing. Being able to sped through zones scooping up 10-15 mobs without hardly a dent in your health bars is bullcrap and makes for terrible game play. You absolutely should have to strategize and figure out ways around groups of mobs and other obstacles The game needs to keep somewhat of a realistic difficulty level in order to be interesting. In my opinion I think they could even make it a bit MORE difficult!
I think I have read a few posts that are saying Fury is very squishy right now; with not a good selections of healing tools.
Perhaps that is what you're experiencing?