7.1 datamining

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 20 Next
A whole load of new pets are showing up as well. Looks like the squires are now teenagers, we can get stuff like a northrend type kobold, a nerubian, iron proto whelps and dwarves, a new tonk, a "Boneshard", skeltal whelpling, one of putricides abominations, bunny made of stars, tentacles, a new ghoul, a "Wicked Soul" with the icon of frostmourne, a new toy found in dustwallow, new holiday toys.

New types of fishing bobbers too.
A lot of the new pets are for the new Raiding With Leashes. Looks like the reward is a celestial rabbit.
Does this mean we get another raiding with leashes? :D
09/14/2016 04:05 PMPosted by Xoroth
Does this mean we get another raiding with leashes? :D

Yep, doing Wrath raids this time.
09/14/2016 03:21 PMPosted by Reignac
skullofguldanshattered.jpg

Damn it, did we just leave an artifact of unspeakable evil lying around again? I thought we learned out lesson after what happened with Mondain?
09/14/2016 03:58 PMPosted by Azsharin
A whole load of new pets are showing up as well. Looks like the squires are now teenagers, we can get stuff like a northrend type kobold, a nerubian, iron proto whelps and dwarves, a new tonk, a "Boneshard", skeltal whelpling, one of putricides abominations, bunny made of stars, tentacles, a new ghoul, a "Wicked Soul" with the icon of frostmourne, a new toy found in dustwallow, new holiday toys.

New types of fishing bobbers too.

Aww yiss wrath raiding with leashes.

northrend type kobold

From the Northrend beasts in Trial of the Cruasader

a nerubian

from Anu'barak

iron proto whelps and dwarves

from razorscale and the iron council

a new tonk

Flame Leviathan

a "Boneshard"

Lord Marrowgar

skeltal whelpling

Sindragosa

one of putricides abominations

Professor Putricide

bunny made of stars

Algalon

tentacles

Yogg-saron

a new ghoul

the Lich King

a "Wicked Soul" with the icon of frostmourne

the reward for completing the achievement

I bet I got that all correct. :)
09/14/2016 02:58 PMPosted by Reignac
"With the Alliance and Horde forces neutralized,

Sounds like the Alliance and Horde armies get decimated again.

09/14/2016 03:47 PMPosted by Kyveli
I imagine Tyrande would like to take her former home back.

That would be interesting to see. Or if it became some kind central elven hub.
I'm pretty into this. Sylvanas and Genn (presumably?) get stomped, Lor'Themar and Tyrande step up to save the day.
Tyrande coming back to Suramar would be great.
09/14/2016 04:20 PMPosted by Vehkael
I'm pretty into this. Sylvanas and Genn (presumably?) get stomped, Lor'Themar and Tyrande step up to save the day.

Lorthemar for Warchief

Probably a case of the two refusing to work together and their divided forces get eaten. Might be even more amusing if Genn attacks the Forsaken again (or if it's Sylvanas in retaliation for Stormheim)

Go go team elf though.
09/14/2016 04:35 PMPosted by Jerrod

Probably a case of the two refusing to work together and their divided forces get eaten. Might be even more amusing if Genn attacks the Forsaken again (or if it's Sylvanas in retaliation for Stormheim)

Go go team elf though.

This is so going to end with Genn being replaced by Tyrande as head of Alliance Military Operations or something
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2069851-Patch-7-1-PTR-Build-22578-Encounter-Journal?p=42335584#post42335584

Dungeon journal entries.
09/14/2016 03:24 PMPosted by Reignac
Kaldorei? You disgrace a glorious past, hiding in trees and cloaking yourselves in false piety. You have grown as savage as the trolls that skulk about your forests.
Quel'dorei? You are peasants playing at nobility, all too willing to mingle with lesser races that dilute your bloodline. You are unworthy of the name high elves.
Sin'dorei? Of all the elves, I thought you might understand the choice I made to save my people. Instead, you ally with misfits and monsters.
But Suramar remembers! We are the Nightborne, last of the true elves. The rest of you are hollow echoes of our greatness.

Whoa, totally excited for this one. So far the only qualm I had with the expansion is that the blood elves don't appear in Suramar, which didn't make much sense.

09/14/2016 03:47 PMPosted by Kyveli
09/14/2016 03:41 PMPosted by Azsharin
It's cool that we'll be seeing all of the elves come together as one force. I wonder what the reasoning is behind that decision. (inb4 the elves all become a playable faction)
Based on the Moon Guard chain, the Kaldorei see the Nightborne as long-lost family and want to become acquainted. If that fails, I imagine Tyrande would like to take her former home back. The Quel'dorei probably want to study the Nightwell, and would have some archaeological interest.

The only ones I can't come up with a solid reason for are the Sin'dorei.

Many reasons:

Knowledge of Ley Lines: The reasons the Highborne went to what is Quel'thalas in the first place. But it looks like the Nightborne have more knowledge on how to manipulate those (or maybe different kind of knowledge).

Same goes for the Nightwell and arcane shield they had. Much to study there for blood elves. Same for other magic artefacts.

The blood elves might also go there to prevent the NE and HE being the only ones who have access to thing like the Nightwell afterwards.

And then we have the thing that Elisande got wrong: The BE know exactly what cooperating with the Burning Legion leads to.

Anyway, this sounds like really going to be interesting.

Finally, if they would like to make HE playable (which I don't hope will happen), this is kind of the biggest chance.
We did have trolls in Darkshore. And during the third war dark trolls did help against the legion.
Algalon the Observer
<Celestial Pet Tamer>
http://i.imgur.com/50L3nrz.jpg

kek

It's taken like nine years but they're finally playing up the potentially fascinating rivalry here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3svAOHX7FLI

>Calling Khadgar Young Trust
eeeeeeeeeeeeee
09/14/2016 03:24 PMPosted by Reignac
It might. Look at this broadcast text:

Kaldorei? You disgrace a glorious past, hiding in trees and cloaking yourselves in false piety. You have grown as savage as the trolls that skulk about your forests.
Quel'dorei? You are peasants playing at nobility, all too willing to mingle with lesser races that dilute your bloodline. You are unworthy of the name high elves.
Sin'dorei? Of all the elves, I thought you might understand the choice I made to save my people. Instead, you ally with misfits and monsters.
But Suramar remembers! We are the Nightborne, last of the true elves. The rest of you are hollow echoes of our greatness.

I find that a little ironic because Night Elves are racially the purist elves, not having changed physiologically at all in the past ten thousand years, unlike Miss Elisande there.
http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/45260-one-day-at-a-time

The Arcan'dor can free Nightborne from their addiction.