7.1 datamining

Story Forum
Prev 1 4 5 6 20 Next
09/14/2016 07:21 PMPosted by Aemon
Do we get a mount with the new unicorn model?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/411/495/9d5.gif

They're part of the pvp prestige system aren't they? At least they were in beta, I thought.
09/14/2016 07:32 PMPosted by Aelta
You guys are realising that we have one screenshot saying that only the Night Elves and Blood Elves turned up to Khadgar's call to support the rebellion and we also have a thing saying the Horde and Alliance forces get neutralized.

That doesn't sound like the Night Elves and Blood Elves efforts will turn out too well.

I don't know about Kal'dorei fans, but I think most Sin'dorei fans are desperate for any lore.
09/14/2016 07:23 PMPosted by Velleron
09/14/2016 07:13 PMPosted by Daemonsunfel
halduron???

Sadly, I didn't see Halduron in the NPC list. Maybe Blizzard thinks he needs to stay neutral for now since he's a Hunter follower?

So I take it Vereesa isn't there? Which high elf is Elisande taunting then?
09/14/2016 07:35 PMPosted by Jerrod
So I take it Vereesa isn't there? Which high elf is Elisande taunting then?

Hm. That's interesting. Looks like Vereesa is there. So there goes that logic behind Halduron.

If anyone wants to look at the list for themselves, here's the link - http://ptr.wowdb.com/npcs?filter-build=22578
09/14/2016 07:23 PMPosted by Velleron
09/14/2016 07:13 PMPosted by Daemonsunfel
halduron???

Sadly, I didn't see Halduron in the NPC list. Maybe Blizzard thinks he needs to stay neutral for now since he's a Hunter follower?

Lady Liadrin is a paladin follower

Lanesh the Steelweaver back OMG!!!!!!!!
The elf hype is real in this thread. I'm happy for you guys :)
Is that a baby Marrowgar? The Boneshard pet?
09/14/2016 07:35 PMPosted by Velleron
09/14/2016 07:32 PMPosted by Aelta
You guys are realising that we have one screenshot saying that only the Night Elves and Blood Elves turned up to Khadgar's call to support the rebellion and we also have a thing saying the Horde and Alliance forces get neutralized.

That doesn't sound like the Night Elves and Blood Elves efforts will turn out too well.

I don't know about Kal'dorei fans, but I think most Sin'dorei fans are desperate for any lore.

Really? I mean I like Blood Elves just fine but I always considered Blood Elves as being pretty well off in the whole ''getting lore'' department.
09/14/2016 07:52 PMPosted by Shiwu
The elf hype is real in this thread. I'm happy for you guys :)

Give me a bear hug :D
I hope we see everything, Priestess of the moon, Watchers, Druids, Highborne mages, Sentinels, Spell Breakers, Blood Knights, the Magisters. So we can say we have a true big elven army.

Also is Tyrande in Suramar?
09/14/2016 08:02 PMPosted by Valko
Really? I mean I like Blood Elves just fine but I always considered Blood Elves as being pretty well off in the whole ''getting lore'' department.

I don't think it's so much that they think they're lore-deprived (well, they were before Mists, but not anymore), I think it's just Blood Elf players are very passionate about their race. While I personally believe that Tauren and Dwarf desperately need some story attention, the Horde is in such a low spot right now in terms of leadership representation that a lot of people just want to see a fan favorite like Lorth'emar back in action for a bit.

I could be wrong, but that's the impression I've been getting.

09/14/2016 08:10 PMPosted by Kerindra

Yep. Khadgar has some audio where he talks about pulling her out of whatever fight she's in, and she's got a few NPC IDs in the database.
09/14/2016 08:10 PMPosted by Kerindra
I hope we see everything, Priestess of the moon, Watchers, Druids, Highborne mages, Sentinels, Spell Breakers, Blood Knights, the Magisters. So we can say we have a true big elven army.

Tyrande is in the datamined NPC list 5 or 6 times. So I assume so.
They should probably add in Jarod and Shandris and co. B and N elves both have a fair supporting cast of secondary leaders who are popular enough with their races' fans but rarely do anything in the game.

just give me my rommath pls
09/14/2016 08:14 PMPosted by Meldaea

Not to worry, Rommath is there! As he should be, since he was removed from the Council back in Alpha. I still have no idea why they did that.

The only major Blood Elf figure missing right now is Halduron. Night Elves are in a bit of a sorer spot because Tyrande seems to be getting most of the parts for her side. Though my knowledge of major Kal'dorei names is pretty rusty. I'm not sure if Malfurion is going to show up or if he's staying Val'sharah.
all the iconic elven classes seem to be present, but do the demon hunters have any presence?
09/14/2016 08:14 PMPosted by Meldaea
They should probably add in Jarod and Shandris and co. B and N elves both have a fair supporting cast of secondary leaders who are popular enough with their races' fans but rarely do anything in the game.

Rommath is there, hope he has interactions with Thalyssa
09/14/2016 07:34 PMPosted by Anelaan

They're part of the pvp prestige system aren't they? At least they were in beta, I thought.

Nooooo not the PvPs!

I wasn't on the beta, so I have no idea.
09/14/2016 08:19 PMPosted by Stalairne
all the iconic elven classes seem to be present, but do the demon hunters have any presence?

there is a npc vendor
Oh my God yes all my beautiful elves fighting together I'm going to literally cry.
Where can I see the datamined npc list?
09/14/2016 08:13 PMPosted by Lena
Tyrande is in the datamined NPC list 5 or 6 times. So I assume so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs