Warlocks during this fridays Q&A

Warlock
http://puu.sh/r4dkm/0b19a0ef48.jpg
I have NEVER had any interest in any of these livecasts, podcasts, bobcasts, whatevercasts but you bet your sweet !@# ill be watching this one.
09/08/2016 09:03 AMPosted by Aecheon
I have NEVER had any interest in any of these livecasts, podcasts, bobcasts, whatevercasts but you bet your sweet !@# ill be watching this one.

Same, this will be the first one I ever watch, LOL.
I swear If I hear this dude mention warlocks followed by a smile or laugh I'm going to be pissed the !@#$ off. When he says warlocks he better have a dead serious face and look straight into the camera when he's speaking and apologize for taking a class that had its legion revamp in mop and could have just added the artifact weapon and some new talents and completely destroyed it. Who there decided warlocks are in a bad playstyle and thought the current was is gold?
09/08/2016 10:45 AMPosted by Emilyroze
I swear If I hear this dude mention warlocks followed by a smile or laugh I'm going to be pissed the !@#$ off. When he says warlocks he better have a dead serious face and look straight into the camera when he's speaking and apologize for taking a class that had its legion revamp in mop and could have just added the artifact weapon and some new talents and completely destroyed it. Who there decided warlocks are in a bad playstyle and thought the current was is gold?

The only legitimate laugh/smile I can think of would be a nervous one
09/08/2016 11:48 AMPosted by Willda

The only legitimate laugh/smile I can think of would be a nervous one

Like his job depends on it.
09/08/2016 09:03 AMPosted by Aecheon

Same here man.

As stated plenty of times before by others, it feels like changes are made out of spite for Xelnath after he was fired. They seem to be trying their best to completely remove his influence from the game to the point of cutting of their nose to spite their face.
09/08/2016 12:21 PMPosted by Immortalsin

As stated plenty of times before by others, it feels like changes are made out of spite for Xelnath after he was fired. They seem to be trying their best to completely remove his influence from the game to the point of cutting of their nose to spite their face.

if the state of our class stems from something petty like that, then i've made the right choice and never looking back at blizzard/activision products ever again.
Pretty sure warlocks after the Q&A will be a bunch of swearing,Rage,Anger and tears................

*MY bet is on they ignore us and don't mention warlocks at all instead talking about how good mages are*
09/08/2016 02:00 PMPosted by Elzanith
Pretty sure warlocks after the Q&A will be a bunch of swearing,Rage,Anger and tears................

*MY bet is on they ignore us and don't mention warlocks at all instead talking about how good mages are*

If they did that, they would lose credibility with more than just warlocks. With the onslaught of questions on Twitter, and the forums, they have to at least address it.
I'm expecting something to the effect of:

"Overall the direction is good. We missed the mark on tuning. We will keep an eye on it. We promise you won't be left behind. It's a player perception issue more than it's an actual discrepancy between classes"

No acknowledgment that 110 warlocks are already being left behind. And then for good measure, Blizz will unleash Lord of the Flies:

"It's more likely we will nerf XYZ classes down because they're overperforming relative to warlocks."

So other classes will turn on the warlock community and blame them for the nerfbat, totally deflecting the entire problem that Blizz effed up.

Then the whole rest of the Q&A will center around extremely pressing issues, like Twitter integration and what other games the devs are playing right now.
I've witnessed every warlock spec do great dps in PvP. PvE is a different matter.
I wonder, on a scale of 1 to Raze The City To The Ground, how Wrlocks will react if this Q&A kicks us to the curb
09/08/2016 02:29 PMPosted by Jfkisafk
I've witnessed every warlock spec do great dps in PvP. PvE is a different matter.

The question is how they do great dps in PVP. I can put out some descent numbers as Destro but I do not feel like a tank caster at all as Destro. Also my rotation that puts out numbers is mind numbingly stupid.

Immolate a lot of people, get shards, Burn CDs, and spam the living hell out of Shadowburn........ Not a lot of goodness there.

Honestly I don't know what to expect from this Q&A, as its Blizzard they will most likely skirt the issue at best and ignore it for months on end. I'm sad to say this but that's what they have done historically.
09/08/2016 02:31 PMPosted by Mortexx
I wonder, on a scale of 1 to Raze The City To The Ground, how Wrlocks will react if this Q&A kicks us to the curb

I figure us and Elemental Shamans already have our pitchforks ready, and lets be honest we don't need torches.
Can one of you be a note taker and report back? I have work and will miss it.
09/08/2016 02:29 PMPosted by Jfkisafk

Do great damage, not great DPS. In a BG my dots will be rolling on as many as are in range constantly. An Arms war or DH on the other hand may spend a bunch of time running around just to burst someone dead in a matter of seconds. That is a HUGE difference in PvP. In PvE we are complete !@#$, which is why I stopped leveling my Lock about 3 hours into Legion and got my Holy Pally geared first. Doing heroics on the lock now makes me want to kill myself.
You guys do realize you're going to be very pissed off after watching that. They are going to talk about how amazing warlocks are. And how good the new system is for all specs. They will talk a lot about the new demonology and how amazing it is to summon pet after pet. If I were you I wouldn't watch it. It's just going to piss you off. It's clear that we are screwed. They aren't going to fix us. The only way they will fix us is if every warlock unsubbed. So until we can all get together and sign a petition and come to an agreement community (warlocks) wide to unsub I doubt much will be done
09/08/2016 03:48 PMPosted by Felokahn
You guys do realize you're going to be very pissed off after watching that. They are going to talk about how amazing warlocks are. And how good the new system is for all specs. They will talk a lot about the new demonology and how amazing it is to summon pet after pet. If I were you I wouldn't watch it. It's just going to piss you off. It's clear that we are screwed. They aren't going to fix us. The only way they will fix us is if every warlock unsubbed. So until we can all get together and sign a petition and come to an agreement community (warlocks) wide to unsub I doubt much will be done

I would sign the petition. 100%