Is blizzard refunding us AP?

Warrior
I'm I wasting my time leveling up my Storm'kar is at Lvl 14 I heard it already got a steath nerf. Any steath buffs for Fury?
Arms is on average performing 60% higher than fury, they can afford to lose a little.
09/12/2016 12:37 PMPosted by Ulktar
Arms is on average performing 60% higher than fury, they can afford to lose a little.

Alright is cool what about a stealth buff for fury
09/12/2016 12:43 PMPosted by Deathok

Alright is cool what about a stealth buff for fury

Not yet

Is this because Fury is underperforming?
I'd say it's almost guaranteed that AP will be transferable to your other weapons in the near future...

I'd also bet we'll be pouring AP into the warswords once they fix Fury.
09/12/2016 02:59 PMPosted by Gandomir
I'd say it's almost guaranteed that AP will be transferable to your other weapons in the near future...

I'd also bet we'll be pouring AP into the warswords once they fix Fury.

Arms only requires 16 points to be raid ready, I started putting points into fury once I got there, and I highly doubt blizzard would do a refund. Their stated goal is to make the difference between a spec that is over performing and under performing closer but not nerf one so bad it isn't worth playing anymore.

09/12/2016 02:56 PMPosted by Sivalia

Is this because Fury is underperforming?

Yes fury is, it was targeted with a few nerfs just prior to the launch of the pre-patch, and under optimal circumstances can perform as well as the arms FR build under the worst circumstances. If they reduced the damage bonus from the FR stacks by a small amount that would bring it more inline with fury. and the other talent choices on that tier.
They won't refund. Play the spec you WANT to play. You don't get a do-over for being a bandwagon-er.

Arms 4 lyfe.
Blizzard said before launch that they will not be issuing any refunds for AP. But honestly, the stuff is incredibly easy to get. You'll be behind a few days at most, if it's even worth switching.
I hope they don't touch fury at all so you guys stop with your theorycrafting and learn how to play.
09/12/2016 09:10 PMPosted by Amarantine
I hope they don't touch fury at all so you guys stop with your theorycrafting and learn how to play.

You apparently don't play the same game as everyone else.

Also, what was the stealth nerf? I'm still pretty damn fantastic as arms.
What was stealth nerfed?
what stealth nerf? i'm still pulling 250-350k
Cant say Ive noticed anything.
why do you feel entitled to be playing "top dps spec"?
When you chose a spec that isn't what it said. It said Arms. So obviously they are not going to refund your AP because they nerfed it. And btw Fury is almost guaranteed to be the top warrior spec at some point in this expansion, and it will stay that way until the end of it.
Was focused rage always 40% per stack? or 50% i thought it was 50%.
I highly doubt blizzard would do a refund.

Artifact power will be a spendable pool that exists separately from the weapons. It's going to happen.
09/13/2016 06:52 AMPosted by Orinoko

it should be 50% per stack
09/13/2016 07:08 AMPosted by Xmar
09/13/2016 06:52 AMPosted by Orinoko

it should be 50% per stack

Alas... no longer. It's now reading 40%.
09/12/2016 03:38 PMPosted by Boris
They won't refund. Play the spec you WANT to play. You don't get a do-over for being a bandwagon-er.

Arms 4 lyfe.

Fury 4 lyfe.