New Broken Isle CRZ is ruining the game.

General Discussion
Prev 1 15 16 17 22 Next
I was actually having a really nice time so far. Ran in to some people in Dalaran I used to play with, had some nice chats with people from my server. Recruited some new guild members. Even ran in to a guy in my class hall that I hadn't seen in ages....then last night...it went to garbage. There were tons of random people in the class hall from all over. And Dalaran was pathetic...Would love an answer from Blizzard about why they thought this was a good idea...
Not gonna let this one die. The players deserve an answer on this. I'm going to make this very clear: If I had known CRZ was going to be implemented this early, I would not have bought Legion. At least not now, and maybe never. There was absolutely no reason to have it this early in already-crowded zones.
It really diminished the mystical peaceful sanctuary that was my druid class hall. Way too many people in there now. I can't imagine what the paladin class hall looks like. Filled to the brim no doubt.
Also going to post my 2 cents on this.

CRZ is great for the lower level zones, because even with CRZ there likely won't be more than 50 people all together spread over one massive area. It helps keep the world feeling alive and not just a barren wasteland.

But for the newest content, during the first week CRZ will do nothing but clog up every server, and for someone like me who has no other option but to use a wireless connection on a not so great network the game is virtually unplayable. Like many others have said, if this continues I'll be putting in a ticket to get my Legion key revoked and my $50 refunded. This isn't fun, and having 250+ people crammed into Acherus is just torture.
09/07/2016 06:54 AMPosted by Braxiss
It really diminished the mystical peaceful sanctuary that was my druid class hall. Way too many people in there now. I can't imagine what the paladin class hall looks like. Filled to the brim no doubt.

At least as early as 5:30am EST, it wasn't too bad, but there was clearly way more people standing around than normal. In particular a bunch of people just standing around the mission board for reasons.

I expect it to get worse when I get home from work.
09/07/2016 06:49 AMPosted by Avellen
Not gonna let this one die. The players deserve an answer on this. I'm going to make this very clear: If I had known CRZ was going to be implemented this early, I would not have bought Legion. At least not now, and maybe never. There was absolutely no reason to have it this early in already-crowded zones.

Agree 100%
Still waiting on an update from Blizzard. Taking this long is already unprofessional and raises concern over the capabilities of the teams responsible for addressing this. The complete lack of transparency here is worrisome.
It seems that after every realm restart the broken isles are randomly CRZ. This happened the last time they did server restarts and it went away after a while. I'm assuming its not intentional because it wasn't CRZ at launch so why add it now.
09/06/2016 06:33 AMPosted by Pawr
As of today after maintenance the Broken Isle is now CRZ... the problem is they combined Mal'Ganis (med-high pop horde) with Sargeras (high-full pop alliance).

They out number use 2-3x so it's impossible to play the game now.

Literally cannot quest.

Um...

I'm Alliance on Sargeras and everywhere I go there are way more Horde than Alliance.
Bump, how many pages do we need before we get an answer
Blizzard likes to value their own opinion of "fun" over the players. Sad days.
09/07/2016 06:54 AMPosted by Braxiss

1000 times this. It looks disgusting now. I wish they would have let us keep it between connected realms a little longer before throwing us into a neverending playdate.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't one of the selling point of class order halls that you'd see other people playing your class in your community, and be able to interact with them?

If they CRZ the class halls, you lose all community in a sea of nameplates.

The awesome mythic raider or gladiator from your server will be drowned out in a sea of nameplates, sharded away, and dilluted by others from other servers with similar or better achievements but that you are unlikely to ever see again.

By stuffing the place to the brim with players, Blizzard is practically guaranteeing that no one is going to interact with each other constructively.

Wasn't the class hall supposed to be somewhere to show off a little to others playing your class on your realm? Otherwise, what's the point? It's not like we need class exclusive areas to have a garrison table.
Well this sucks. I rather enjoyed the sense of community going on with the realm. Notable faces and names showing up in chat. Now that community is a bit shattered and I get to "enjoy" running into that multi-boxing hunter on Spirestone.
Hey everyone,

Thanks for all of your feedback on this. We've identified an issue that is causing some unintentional cross-realm coalescing to take place across many Legion zones (including Order Halls).

We are currently working on a fix that should resolve this issue, and I'll update this thread when I hear more.

Thanks for your patience!
09/07/2016 11:28 AMPosted by Ornyx
Hey everyone,

Thanks for all of your feedback on this. We've identified an issue that is causing some unintentional cross-realm coalescing to take place across many Legion zones (including Order Halls).

We are currently working on a fix that should resolve this issue, and I'll update this thread when I hear more.

Day and a half and counting with no fix, only just now getting them started on a fix.. Always good to see. :\
09/07/2016 11:32 AMPosted by Daisypoo
Still no word from blizz? What a lack of respect for customers. This is RIDICULOUS to have crz this early on

4 minutes after the blue post...
Oh thank god this is a bug. I would've unsubbed.
09/07/2016 11:28 AMPosted by Ornyx
Hey everyone,

So it IS unintentional! \o/ Thanks so much for letting us know! I can breathe easy now knowing that a fix is in the works. :)