Story Forum Community Lounge 123

Story Forum
1 2 3 26 Next
Link to the Archive:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8087929632

Link to the last lounge: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748476868

Rules:
1) The thread must be called "Story Forum Community Lounge" followed by its number.
2) No serious lore discussion.
3) No hating, flaming, or serious debates unless all sides wish to engage in the talk.
4) You must post these rules in the Original Post, so all can see the rules in future lounge.

We should make a WoW lore drinking game. Depending on how the story goes, we all get really drunk in various ways.
Double postingl ike a champ

Someone get control of Samariyu before they finish writing some hot and heavy Maiev erotic fanfic.

Well, now that you've given me the idea...
09/02/2016 08:07 PMPosted by Samariyu

Someone get control of Samariyu before they finish writing some hot and heavy Maiev erotic fanfic.

Whatever you do, make sure you tell me where that fanfic is so I can stay away from it.

Like I need the exact link, or else I could end up there by accident.

So send it to me.

Ya. Thanks.

Whatever you do, make sure you tell me where that fanfic is so I can stay away from it.

Like I need the exact link, or else I could end up there by accident.

So send it to me.

Ya. Thanks.

All I can say is that one of them dies by the end.

In the most erotic way possible.

Why on earth would I want to stop that?
I MUST PROTEST

I have found two "PVP FREE FOR ALL" areas in the Broken Isles. One in Azsuna and one in Stormheim.

I play on a PvE server for a reason...
Dammit

I'm at the point of drunk where I listen to emo music

!@#$
There's six spots in that room for Pillars of Creation

The sixth one better not be the Pillar of Happiness or the Pillar of Pride or I will end someone.
Seems accurate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqeKgcYz7FY
09/02/2016 08:25 PMPosted by Lorelaî
I MUST PROTEST

I have found two "PVP FREE FOR ALL" areas in the Broken Isles. One in Azsuna and one in Stormheim.

I play on a PvE server for a reason...

Lol, there is one for each zone. Not sure about Suramar though. They are there for the world pvp quests :3

And I suck at pvp, so I avoid them like the plague.
Legion really needs a stat squish badly.
Well, I just got the scythe of elune on my Tauren. He mains bear spec and didn't actually have a caster staff, so he did the whole quest in bear form. I got to the part with the angry ghost claws on the floor and Kost was all, "we have to find a way around or the spirits will tear us to shreds" and I just walked through it like

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/740/341/658.gif
Some guy whispered me today after a BG telling me that I shouldn't complain too much for him killing me (though I killed him a few times too) and how much he loves killing "story forum fanboys" who have an "irrational hatred of orc/orc players."

I wanted to whisper him "gg ez" but he logged out immediately after he whispered me.

Guy doesn't even realize that I have an orc warrior myself.
People that have opposite faction alts specifically so they can trash talk other players are why we can't have nice things.
09/02/2016 11:02 PMPosted by Mordahn
Some guy whispered me today after a BG telling me that I shouldn't complain too much for him killing me (though I killed him a few times too) and how much he loves killing "story forum fanboys" who have an "irrational hatred of orc/orc players."

I wanted to whisper him "gg ez" but he logged out immediately after he whispered me.

Guy doesn't even realize that I have an orc warrior myself.

Sounds like a swell guy with a successful life and a great circle of friends.
I like Thrall. No, I'm not being sarcastic.

Don't judge me.

09/02/2016 11:04 PMPosted by Aemon
People that have opposite faction alts specifically so they can trash talk other players are why we can't have nice things.

I don't know why them getting mad at players who aren't Orc fans is a thing. Everyone has a race in Warcraft that they don't like and every race in Warcraft is hated by someone.
http://oi63.tinypic.com/2wrp9iu.jpg

"Tis' but a scratch."
09/02/2016 11:42 PMPosted by Shiwu
I don't know why them getting mad at players who aren't Orc fans is a thing. Everyone has a race in Warcraft that they don't like and every race in Warcraft is hated by someone.

I dunno. Seems like he just took criticisms that I post about Horde very personally. I haven't even really done that in a while now (Sylvanas doesn't count). I play both sides just fine.

This question may date me a fair bit, but...

Are you Heyman?
There is an archaeology quest that requires you to gather demonic fragments from WotA. Each find gives you 1-3. The quest requires 200. Additionally, there are several digsites that can spawn in PvP areas, either factional or FFA.

Who thought this was a good idea?