Story Forum Community Lounge 123

Story Forum
Prev 1 11 12 13 26 Next
09/12/2016 07:10 AMPosted by Vaethria
Are you implying something about my friend Jim, buddy?
Anyone who makes it a point to emphasize that blank is a prominent part of their personality before you even talk to them deserves to be treated like theyre anything but. Jims especially. *looks at the smouldering Arcane Crater that Smiling Jim sat above*
It pisses me off that ret's hidden appearance is gated behind months of artifact research. You'd think figuring out the convoluted chain of events that need to be followed would be enough, and it could just be a nice bit of nostalgia and fanservice for those that followed the old scavenger hunt for it. I guess nothing's complete without sodding timegating.

At least I have my book parts and Nefarian's head ready.
09/13/2016 02:30 AMPosted by Kyveli
It pisses me off that ret's hidden appearance is gated behind months of artifact research

As in those notes you get?

I think if you keep making sure its always researching, it's about a month and a half.

What is the Ret hidden skin?
09/13/2016 03:28 AMPosted by Ximothy
09/13/2016 02:30 AMPosted by Kyveli
It pisses me off that ret's hidden appearance is gated behind months of artifact research

As in those notes you get?

I think if you keep making sure its always researching, it's about a month and a half.

What is the Ret hidden skin?
http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/497244.jpg

The quest that rewards it is a reenactment of when Renault Mograine betrayed his father and first corrupted it.
09/13/2016 04:04 AMPosted by Kyveli
The quest that rewards it is a reenactment of when Renault Mograine betrayed his father and first corrupted it

That sounds pretty awesome.

Kinda makes me wish Blizz would add a phased version of SM so people with Ashbringer can rennact Renault's death.
Yes good, gooooooooood...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5elh0aaIIz0

Now give us Gilneas and Tirisfal Glades.
09/12/2016 10:07 PMPosted by Vaethria
... Am I the only one weirdly affected by the Metzen announcement today?

I mean, I've made just as many dumb Metzen jokes as anyone else, but... the guy, his writing, and his stories and directions have been part of my life for twenty years and counting. And that means a lot. So it's very... I don't know, bittersweet? sad? something in between? To learn that he's going.

I mean, hell, good for him for being able to retire at 42... but I just didn't ever imagine Chris Metzen would leave Blizzard, ya know?

No, no you weren't. I was crying when I found out.

09/12/2016 10:26 PMPosted by Lunaesent
and hilldog attacking Pepe on her site

What?
09/13/2016 05:46 AMPosted by Shiwu
What?
There was a story posted to Hillary's site talking about Pepe the frog as a "sinister" symbol of white supremacy
09/13/2016 09:37 AMPosted by Kyveli
09/13/2016 05:46 AMPosted by Shiwu
What?
There was a story posted to Hillary's site talking about Pepe the frog as a "sinister" symbol of white supremacy

Hah! Old people, amirite?

What? I don't see the logic in that, but okay then.....
09/13/2016 11:56 AMPosted by Shiwu

What? I don't see the logic in that, but okay then.....

This election has no logic. Idiocracy is here.
09/13/2016 12:02 PMPosted by Lunaesent
This election has no logic.

Good point.
09/13/2016 12:02 PMPosted by Lunaesent
This election has no logic. Idiocracy is here.

It reminds me of a song by Annie Lennox that I like.

https://youtu.be/-9nZhdEdBKw

We (the US) don't seem to do anything half-way. We either win big or faceplant hard while everyone takes pictures. It's part of our uh unique charm. The ability to put manned missions on the moon while still producing Senators that will bring snowballs to the floor of congress as proof that global warming isn't real.
On that note, Aemon, I'mma just leave this here...
http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thesundayedition/american-tragedy-vs-tragically-hip-books-for-a-mad-world-15-hr-work-week-haley-s-decision-1.3753257/american-tragedy-vs-the-tragically-hip-michael-s-essay-1.3753269
I'd heard about that tour in Canada. I didn't follow it though because I was too distracted by the public meltdown of our political system. :-x
Build a second wall right behind the first wall! That way we can wall while we wall and defend our border while defending our border! We'll make Mexico and New Mexico pay for it!
ddos?
09/13/2016 04:39 PMPosted by Estus
ddos?

I got kicked and the log in server is throwing a fit, so signs point to yes.
Forums are getting wonky for me as well. Portraits aren't working properly.
09/13/2016 04:39 PMPosted by Estus
ddos?

Just now?