Longstanding Warlock Animation Problems

General Discussion
There are some oversights/bugs with Warlock animations (mostly green fire) that have never been corrected when Warlords of Draenor came out (2014!!) and updated some spell effects (these oversights never existed when Green Fire originally came out in Mists of Pandaria).

About half of these problems have existed for years and have yet to be corrected.

No other class has had this many problems with their animations and it really ruins warlock Class Fantasy. Not only that, but it's almost insulting all of these problems still exist considering many other casters (and melee!) this expansion got brand spanking new animations that look very impressive.

---
1) Casting any fire spells

http://i.imgur.com/GO4BYtg.jpg

Warlocks in general (as red fire) got a new casting animation on their hands when using fire spells. This does not carry over at all when green fire with green recolors of it, but instead uses the old version of the fire casting animation.
---
2) Felsteed and Dreadsteed

http://imgur.com/izqaSfc
http://imgur.com/Arj3OF3

When you summon these two mounts with green fire, there is a splash of red fire still that radiates out your mount, and these two screenshots capture that.

Also sometimes when you click off of Dread/Felsteed with green fire on, it automatically begins the cast for it again and this can only be stopped with a macro. A 100% way to replicate the bug is to mount up and click the Dismount button in your mount journal.

When you finish casting your Dreadsteed or Felsteed, the cracked fiery crater on the ground left behind isn't stationary, but instead follows you. This affects only the green fire version.

LASTLY, when you summon these two mounts with green fire on, the sound AND casting animation (the purple orb thing) cuts off way too soon.
---
3) Incinerate

I cannot for the life of me take proper screenshots of this but it's really easy to describe. When you use normal red Incinerate, it snakes on the ground all cool like, even if the enemy is airborne, or you are above your enemy. With green Incinerate, it just hovers awkwardly to it's target and is no longer "magnetized" towards the ground and snake like and cool.
---
4) Demon Bolt

Despite having red fire in it, this spell was never updated to take advantage of Green Fire, and still shows red fire when casting it. Also, the spell "duplicates" it's visual and fires at allied NPCs and objects, as well as your bodyguards.
---
5) Chaos Bolt

A very weird bug is when you finish casting Chaos Bolt, some random Chaos Bolt head flashes on your character and vanishes, as seen here:

http://i.imgur.com/smTn6eA.jpg

Also the bonus animation from having green fire turned on added to Chaos Bolt in MoP is missing, this following screenshot shows what it looked like in MoP.

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/294086-chaos-bolt-so-big-it-has-two-normal-chaos-bolts-whirling-around-it.jpg
---
6) Grimoire of Service's Imp

If you have Green Fire turned on and you summon an Imp via Grimoire of Service, it still shoots red fireballs.
---
7) Spell Projectile Alignments

http://i.imgur.com/2l2C6X2.jpg

Not green fire related but I felt it was worth mentioning, when some race/sex combos (like Human Male) use Shadow Bolt, the bolt doesn't actually fire out of their hand like most casted spells, but rather off to the side out of thin air.

This ALSO happens with Doomguard/Terrorguard and their Doom Bolt ability, and Imps/Wild Imps/Service Imps and their Firebolts.
---
8) Rain of Fire

Rain of Fire, no matter if it is the red or green version, produces no sound anymore if it fails to hit any enemies.
---
9) Drain Soul

Another general issue I saw earlier, the Drain Soul animation in Legion was reverted back to the WOTLK Drain Soul animation instead of the cool new animation that was introduced in WOD.
---
10) Infernals

Infernal's damage aura (the guardian version, not the perma pet version since it's obvious why that one is turned off) no longer has an animation like it did in WoD, this includes the 3 little mini versions summoned via Destro's artifact.
---
11) Life Tap

For some reason the animation is bugged and is now "centered" at our feet instead of the middle of our character's torso, hiding almost all of the animation.
---
12) Implosion

This spell does not have a green fire version despite being a red fiery explosion.
Animations are the least of our issues right now...
09/02/2016 08:43 PMPosted by Kugan
Animations are the least of our issues right now...

So? It's rather fallacious to assume we only have to talk about one problem at a time.

I have many posts going on right now about warlocks and their various problems.
Can confirm all of these. Would like a fix, please!
09/02/2016 08:51 PMPosted by Sibenice
Can confirm all of these. Would like a fix, please!

Yeah it's getting silly having to report most of these every single PTR and Beta to the bug section only for them to never get fixed...
Bumping for truth, justice, and the Azerothian way.
I would at least like to have my Green Fire mean something, if I can't have my green meta.
09/03/2016 04:59 PMPosted by Dinan
I would at least like to have my Green Fire mean something, if I can't have my green meta.

Yeah, it is atrocious how they added green fire and then just kind of stopped caring.
game devs (especially holika) deserves a cancer
09/04/2016 11:48 AMPosted by Alasander
09/03/2016 04:59 PMPosted by Dinan

Yeah, it is atrocious how they added green fire and then just kind of stopped caring.

Agreed. Imagine how cool demonbolt would look with green fire.
09/04/2016 11:55 AMPosted by Sibenice
09/04/2016 11:48 AMPosted by Alasander

Agreed. Imagine how cool demonbolt would look with green fire.

I know, right? I can imagine it being a swirl of black and green... *drools*
Bump to this, come on Blizzard, please.
Same issue. Pretty ridiculous
Yes please. I nearly tore my hair out finishing Green Fire for the Feat and title before it rolled into Cosmetic Only territory.

Despite the fact I primarily play Affliction, I'd like to be able to enjoy my visual rewards as much as possible.
I will bump this for you warlocks. You guys helped us monks get some bugs fixed, so here's returning the favor.

Hope you guys get this fixed. :(
Is this in ptr bug forum? During legion beta, they fixed the coloring of a sword from Nax. I only say that cause I made a thread about it and, whether or not my thread caused them to fix it, it's fixed now. It spent years the wrong color.
Blizzard will never allow Green fire to be fixed since they fired the guy who designed it for actually caring about the game.